Movies you wish you could have seen in theaters when they were first released

August4th

On 5/16/2018 at 5:19 PM, Outpost31 said:

The Thing.  Obviously.  If I had been able to see this movie during its initial release, I would have raised all kinds of hell telling people how stupid they were for panning this all time classic.  I frequently say that I would LITERALLY pay 10,000 dollars to be able to see this movie for the first time again

For $10,000 - I'll give you a serious concussion. That way, you'll forget a lot of things. Probably that movie, it'll be like watching it brand new. (You might not remember that you offered $10k, so I'll need payment in advance).

I might need you to supply a belt for you to bite down on. I don't want you swallowing your tongue if you go into a seizure...

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

For $10,000 - I'll give you a serious concussion. That way, you'll forget a lot of things. Probably that movie, it'll be like watching it brand new. (You might not remember that you offered $10k, so I'll need payment in advance).

I might need you to supply a belt for you to bite down on. I don't want you swallowing your tongue if you go into a seizure...

That’s a no for me, dawg.

• Like 1