2018 FIFA World Cup Group C & Group D

LeeEvans

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

I'm watching Australia and Peru. Australia need a win and Peru dont know how to do anything besides attack, should be a good one.

France v Denmark I expect to be rather drab, a 0-0 draw suits both teams.

NOPE, that horrendous Mexican commentator is doing the Australia/Peru game, so no way I'm watching it.

Too bad, I think that game will be more interesting

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

I'm watching Australia and Peru. Australia need a win and Peru dont know how to do anything besides attack, should be a good one.

France v Denmark I expect to be rather drab, a 0-0 draw suits both teams.

Agreed. Although if France and Australia both score early then it's game on.

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

NOPE, that horrendous Mexican commentator is doing the Australia/Peru game, so no way I'm watching it.

Too bad, I think that game will be more interesting

Well scratch that. He's unlistenable and I cant believe they have given him so many matches. Guess its France v Denmark for me.

Just now, LeeEvans said:

Well scratch that. He's unlistenable and I cant believe they have given him so many matches. Guess its France v Denmark for me.

It is truly stunning how terrible he is. I've never seen anything like it.

Just now, Heimdallr said:

It is truly stunning how terrible he is. I've never seen anything like it.

I was reading something online that set he was one of stars of the world cup, I almost fell out of my chair. There is no way anyone actually believes that. I get a headache every match I watch that hes commentating. 

4 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

That was a hilarious dive

I really wanna see VAR be used to give yellow cards if the decision is not a penalty and there is an attempt to trick the referee. You're looking at it and can clearly tell, might as well make the right call.

Just now, texans_uk said:

Actually it's a bit disorientating have two matches going on at the same time lol

Yeah I can only have one up at a time but it was pretty overwhelming yesterday, especially with all the chaos at the end of the matches. 

Archived