2018 FIFA World Cup Group E & Group F

LeeEvans

3 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Wow, Costa Rica should have scored their.

Bobby is on now, I thought they looked better when he came on against Switzerland.

It's funny.

England fans have always complained managers pick players on reputation rather than form or fit.

Brazil and Argentina are just as guilty.

2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Wow, Costa Rica should have scored their.

Bobby is on now, I thought they looked better when he came on against Switzerland.

Still can’t beliece he doesn’t start. His movement is so good and he has an incredible soccer IQ. Love watching him play. 

1 minute ago, texans_uk said:

It's funny.

England fans have always complained managers pick players on reputation rather than form or fit.

Pretty sure every single country does that lol

Just now, PAW said:

Still can’t beliece he doesn’t start. His movement is so good and he has an incredible soccer IQ. Love watching him play. 

Yeah me too. I like Gabriel Jesus but I think Firmino gives this team something that it lacks and his understanding with Coutinho is obviously great.

2 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

It's funny.

Yeah Brazil seems to like bringing him on so sub instead of starting him for some reason. 

That's brilliant from the referee, well done referee and well done VAR. I dont know how that's not a booking for Neymar, its that **** that makes Neymar so damn unlikable and why he doesnt get calls he sometimes deserves. 

Archived