• Taven Bryan
    • Jermey Parnell
    • Josh Lambo
    • T.J. Yeldon
    • Donte Moncrief
    • D.J. Hayden
    • Ronnie Harrison
    • Other (please specify)
  2. 2. How much further should we continue this?

• Stop right at this one
    • Stop at 20
    • Stop at 25
    • Stop at 30
    • Rank the whole roster

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

A guy that I believe will (or has been) be in the discussion for all pro year in and year out. A guy who is often times a leader of a team. A guy that when the schedule comes out, you look and say “that could be a problem”. Someone who is going to (assumed progression, longevity, etc) garner discussions on whether they belong in the Hall of Fame. Players who kinda transcend.

I may be missing a couple, but my list for the Jaguars all time is:

Fred Taylor

Jimmy Smith

Tony Boselli

Jalen Ramsey

Calais Campbell

And that’s basically it.

Off the top of my head, I would add in Maurice Jones-Drew. Prime MJD was as good as any RB in the NFL.

... also, Montell Owens. Add Montell Owens. All Montell Owens Everything.

4 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Off the top of my head, I would add in Maurice Jones-Drew. Prime MJD was as good as any RB in the NFL.

... also, Montell Owens. Add Montell Owens. All Montell Owens Everything.

John Henderson and Marcus Stroud were beasts for quite a while too. Also Rashean Mathis. 

6 hours ago, iPwn said:

Not superstars imo. Nor was MJD.

That definition is a little much. 

Superstar: a high-profile and extremely successful performer or athlete.

By this definition we have a few superstars. Being voted to All-Pro team is considered being extremely successful. I'm giving the nod to Calais, Jalen, Bouye, and now welcome Norwell. 

7 hours ago, Jags said:

That definition is a little much. 

Superstar: a high-profile and extremely successful performer or athlete.

By this definition we have a few superstars. Being voted to All-Pro team is considered being extremely successful. I'm giving the nod to Calais, Jalen, Bouye, and now welcome Norwell. 

We can change the word to something else if you’d like. Transcendent players work?

7 hours ago, iPwn said:

We can change the word to something else if you’d like. Transcendent players work?

Image result for now we're talking

In that case, if his name is not Jalen or Calais, it's not being mentioned. 

On 6/15/2018 at 11:37 AM, Jags said:

This is not schemed pressure. This is PURE A** WHIP! Shoots off the line when the ball is snapped. Gets low with the rip move and just obliterates number 71. Bends that doggone corner and flips those hips towards TB. Chases him down like a DOG in Black Mirror to get the sack. 

Second play! You say scheme? I say hustle and relentlessness! Goes up to put hands on number 71, but he gets his right in the guy by the running back who came to double team with the chip. Takes the shot to the gut and reengages with #71 (shout out to the coverage for making Brady hold the ball). Puts a hand on 71 and hits him with a spin move. Gets to chasing after Brady for the take down. 

congrats he beat a Backup RT. 

that drop off is Huge 

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

congrats he beat a Backup RT. 

that drop off is Huge 

What tape do you want to watch? I have NFL game pass and you can watch the rushes yourself because what mistakes they may make at PFF can only be accounted for by checking it out yourself. Film don't lie. 

17 hours ago, Jags said:

What tape do you want to watch? I have NFL game pass and you can watch the rushes yourself because what mistakes they may make at PFF can only be accounted for by checking it out yourself. Film don't lie. 

put him any other NFL Dline and he would struggle.  he would probably thrive in St Louis at 3-4 OLB because of the attention Suh and Donald would draw. 

hes not a natural edge rusher.  watch the tape from him in college.  

PFF is pretty good about tallying for Pash rush productivity. there might be a few 50-50 calls on pressure but QB hits and Sacks cant be disputed. 

5 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

put him any other NFL Dline and he would struggle.  he would probably thrive in St Louis at 3-4 OLB because of the attention Suh and Donald would draw. 

hes not a natural edge rusher.  watch the tape from him in college.  

PFF is pretty good about tallying for Pash rush productivity. there might be a few 50-50 calls on pressure but QB hits and Sacks cant be disputed. 

He is like that Minnesota DE. Was it Ray Edwards? He killed it because of the Williams Wall and Jared Allen. Once he becomes the focal point, i cant imagine he kills it

Archived