Titans Release Former 2nd Round Pick- Kevin Dodd

KingTitan

Good riddance.  Sucka didn't wanna play for us anyway, piece of sh-t.  DAMN I just hate we wasted such a high draft pick on his a$$.  You don't get #33 spots too often.  Man we should've be able to get some sort of compensation for him, but I know that's a pipedream.

18 hours ago, titans0021 said:

All I can do is roll my eyes at this. God's plan for your career involved you being a terrible football player and a complete bust who essentially quit on the franchise that paid you $5 million for 12 tackles and a sack?

what was the tweet? looks like it is deleted now.

2 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

what was the tweet? looks like it is deleted now.

Lol, he deleted both of them apparently. It was just talking about how this is God's plan and he's thankful that he was able to play a role in the decision-making process. Pretty standard stuff that I would typically ignore when a player was released, but the fact that he quit his way out made me chuckle a little bit.

57 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Lol, he deleted both of them apparently. It was just talking about how this is God's plan and he's thankful that he was able to play a role in the decision-making process. Pretty standard stuff that I would typically ignore when a player was released, but the fact that he quit his way out made me chuckle a little bit.

Played a role by forcing his way out lol

Bet his agent made him delete it. Not a good look if you want to be signed somewhere else. 

Archived