Nasty Nate vs Cool Joe. WEEK ONE GDT

bigbadbuff23835

39 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Thank God we didn't trade next years first.

Yup. Maybe we can trade that #1 OVERALL pick back a few times, stocking up on picks in the #20-60 range, an area which historically yields the most talent or production per dollar spent!

Too soon to overreact?!? (LOL>>>Crying)

4 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

At least we have a QB. I don't believe Allen will be one of those lost confidence guys and I think he'll progress under bad circumstances

If he can withstand however many years at Wyoming he can deal with one miserable year in the NFL haha. 

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

At least we have a QB. I don't believe Allen will be one of those lost confidence guys and I think he'll progress under bad circumstances

I really like Marcus Murphy as well. Too bad Shady is wasting another year. Croom looks to be a good receiving threat at TE. MLB looks settled for a while. Interior DL is solid even with this being Kyle's last year. Still liking White at CB and our S are OK. There's pieces to work with. First prioroty has got to be upgrading interior OL and at RT. Need a speedy WR who can run an actual route tree. Both OLB's should be upgraded as well. Think we need 2 CB's - one opposite Tre and a better slot option. Oh, and at least a change in scheme to something more aggressive and/or a better DE. Think the scheme needs to be addressed more though, TBH. Punter can be had in FA. Overall depth at all positions could then be addressed. So, yeah, a busy off-season is needed.

5 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

I really like Marcus Murphy as well. Too bad Shady is wasting another year. Croom looks to be a good receiving threat at TE. MLB looks settled for a while. Interior DL is solid even with this being Kyle's last year. Still liking White at CB and our S are OK. There's pieces to work with. First prioroty has got to be upgrading interior OL and at RT. Need a speedy WR who can run an actual route tree. Both OLB's should be upgraded as well. Think we need 2 CB's - one opposite Tre and a better slot option. Oh, and at least a change in scheme to something more aggressive and/or a better DE. Think the scheme needs to be addressed more though, TBH. Punter can be had in FA. Overall depth at all positions could then be addressed. So, yeah, a busy off-season is needed.

I was actually generally impressed with the run defense. The line got good penetration and linebackers were able to make plays because of that. Its not much and certainly wasnt perfect but it wasnt terrible which I'll take. If it wasnt for trying to give Allen something to work with I'd trade McCoy, he doesnt need to be part of this disaster. 

Archived