Web Page Not Loading

ny92mike

I know that there is already a thread out there for this, but I couldn't get it to load.

This started happening about a month ago, prior to that I never had an issue with the page not loading.  Now, I spend most of my time refreshing the screen, clearing browser history, and other settings just to visit this site.  At first I thought that it might be a virus but trend micro or McAfee has found anything.  When it started I'd have to refresh the page and it would work fine after that for the day, but it has gotten so much worse.   

I use 3 different devices to access this website; desktop (Windows 10), laptop (Windows 10) and LG phone.  The phone is the only device that I'm not having these issues, but I prefer to access the site via desktop and laptop.  I use typically use chrome as my browser but Microsoft Edge I'm getting the same results.

Could really use some help with this.

I've attached an image of what I typically run into when trying to access the website.  Usually the first ad will appear but nothing else below it will load. 

wsgLgMhrfpH9Ct3Tg1sr6ySaoMHHN_ZwBgoKitFO

• 1 month later...

Archived