Commissioner Passing A Best-Interest Rule Without Telling Anyone

the lone star

What Do You Think Of The Commissioner Passing A Best-Interest Rule Without Telling Anyone?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Think Of The Commissioner Passing A Best-Interest Rule Without Telling Anyone?

• The Commissioner Is Free To Do That.
    • The Commissioner Should Not Be Allowed To Do That.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

The trade league-wide veto system is in effect for a good reason. Or at least on Yahoo it is. 

In my league that can get sketchy. Guys would vote through trades for thier friends and a lot of back scratching can go on. In a online league where not many people know each other it can definitely work. In a league where everyone knows everyone cliques naturally develop. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't sure this was worth creating a new thread over, but in ESPN leagues can the commissioner see everyone's FAAB bid before the bids are final?

I ask because I just figured out how to look at what everyone else bid, and I see the commissioner also bid on Pat Mahomes in the amount of $21. I orginally bet 12, then 18, then upped my bid to 20 at like 10:30pm at night. Then I woke up in the middle of the night at 1:33 am (bids go through at 1:35am) and frantically changed my bid to $22 (my lucky number). I never wake up in the middle of the night so this was weird to me. This is the first year this league has done FAAB. 

I got mahomes and thought I overpaid significantly, but the fact that this guy had me outbid by $1 originally makes me wonder. thankfully I jumped over the top of him. He has Rodgers and no one else but usually finishes in the top 4 in this league over the past 4 years

Archived