Official app or Tapatalk next?

ChiefMoccanooga

The website pretty much acts like an app already when I'm on my phone or tablet, with the added bonus of still having access to the entire web and all my bookmarks and a full fledged browser.

I'm not super tech savvy, but I don't even really see what an app would be able to offer me that would make it worth using.

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

The website pretty much acts like an app already when I'm on my phone or tablet, with the added bonus of still having access to the entire web and all my bookmarks and a full fledged browser.

I'm not super tech savvy, but I don't even really see what an app would be able to offer me that would make it worth using.

App would be the same thing as a mobile site.  IPB does a fantastic job scaling to your device, and it's why they passed vBulletin long ago and kept up momentum when xenforo came out. Definitely the best forum app out there right now. 

On 8/15/2017 at 0:13 AM, naptownskinsfan said:
On 8/14/2017 at 9:38 PM, domepatrol91 said:

App would be the same thing as a mobile site.  IPB does a fantastic job scaling to your device, and it's why they passed vBulletin long ago and kept up momentum when xenforo came out. Definitely the best forum app out there right now. 

I don't understand a lot of these words but if it's the same as a mobile app then there's no point in doing one, correct? 

9 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

I don't understand a lot of these words but if it's the same as a mobile app then there's no point in doing one, correct? 

Exactly.  The current software, IPB, has the best mobile platform out there, and doesn't need an app- it automatically resizes itself to the computer/mobile device you are on. 

Archived