Titans Training Camp - Week 3

titans0021

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

This may be immature and I may regret saying this down the line, but I'm so glad the Jags took Fournette instead of McCaffrey. He's going to be a dynamic offensive and special teams weapon from day 1.

I wish I could have went to the practice today. A lot of people on twitter says it has been a lot of fun and a lot of sportsmanship between the two teams. 

1 minute ago, Farsendor1 said:

I wish I could have went to the practice today. A lot of people on twitter says it has been a lot of fun and a lot of sportsmanship between the two teams. 

I'm actually surprised more teams don't do joint practices. It's smart to measure yourself against another team/opponent.

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Looks like our guys are holding their own!  Making plays on both sides of the ball.

From what i'm seeing on twitter Titans seem to be slowing down a bit.  More than a few dropped passes a tipped ball intercepted a few tackles behind the line on Murray. 

Overall though Titans offense have pretty much dominated other than those few mistakes. I'm just replying back with what I have seen on twitter I wish I was there to see every play. 

Archived