Week 2 picks

Johnny Nix

9-4-1 this week so far.  I have to say, I'm gonna have to adjust my opinion of the Chiefs if Mahomes is going to throw like 5 TD's a game for the rest of the year lol!  I really really thought he'd be a huge bust for KC but I look really stupid so far.  Maybe Mahomes has been reading my comments about him and is fired up?  I just expected the typical Texas Tech QB who lights it up in college but is exposed in the NFL with Mahomes (and his INT's in preseason contributed to that opinion) but he's looking like the greatest QB of all time so far.  Of course, his penchant for taking chances is going to catch up with him eventually and I expect some INT's in the near future, but right now Reid and Mahomes look like a match made in heaven for KC.  Ten TD's in the first two games is simply stunning!

On 9/13/2018 at 1:23 PM, evilflamingo said:

BAL @ CIN
CAR @ ATL
IND @ WAS
HOU
@ TEN
PHI @ TB
KC @ PIT

MIA @ NYJ
LAC @ BUF
MIN @ GB
CLE @ NO
DET @ SF
ARI @ LAR
NE @ JAX
OAK @ DEN
NYG @ DAL
SEA @ CHI

I'm undefeated on my picks so far. Record: 0-0 

9-6-1. Gonna label it 9-6 going forward cause who cares about ties. 

7-8-1 this week, after 9-6-1 last week.

Damn, should have gone with my gut with MIA @ NYJ - everything else, I was just wrong on WAS being OK, and CAR couldn't take advantage of ATL's D injuries nearly as much as ATL could CAR's secondary/no Davis.  CLE-NO...SMH K.   KC going to get more respect for that O (D is still awful, but that O is humming).    NYG's OL is just a mess - which for the $ / early draft capital spent, is concerning...and now they've lost their C.   Ugh.

16-14-2 overall...meh.   Glad the only games I've bet on this year I actually did get right (BAL -7 week 1, LAC-7 & CHI -3, and of course still alive in survivor pools as a result), but damn overall pick-wise that's ugly. 

Archived