? Week 3: Steelers (0-1-1) @ Bucs (2-0)

ravishingone

Just now, ravishingone said:

Smith has lived off those 5 games in his first year.

Ok so I'm gonna point this out here (should be in the QB thread though)

This point where the team is at this exact moment, down 20 and getting blown out at home, is why I feel JW needs to be the QB and we should pay him the money.  

Fitz and others just don't seem to rally the team in a way that can help bring us back from deficits. JW will keep at his players and has a certain ability to inspire them to keep going. 

I think that is what this team needs bc McCoy is not that guy, Fitz is not that guy, Evans and Jackson are not that guy. 

We need someone that can keep the fight going from all of the players.  Can make speeches and push them to win.  

Hopefully Fitz can do that in the second half, I'll be specifically watching his body language and how he leads in this situation. I'm hoping for the best. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ok so I'm gonna point this out here (should be in the QB thread though)

This point where the team is at this exact moment, down 20 and getting blown out at home, is why I feel JW needs to be the QB and we should pay him the money.  

Fitz and others just don't seem to rally the team in a way that can help bring us back from deficits. JW will keep at his players and has a certain ability to inspire them to keep going. 

I think that is what this team needs bc McCoy is not that guy, Fitz is not that guy, Evans and Jackson are not that guy. 

We need someone that can keep the fight going from all of the players.  Can make speeches and push them to win.  

Hopefully Fitz can do that in the second half, I'll be specifically watching his body language and how he leads in this situation. I'm hoping for the best. 

I am not going to disagree with your premise, but it sure seems Mike Smith is pretty predictable play caller. 

Just now, ravishingone said:

I am not going to disagree with your premise, but it sure seems Mike Smith is pretty predictable play caller. 

I kind of was posting about something else while quoting you.  

But yeah the d has been the same for a while now.  Something has got to change about that. 

Archived