Week 4: Lions @ Cowboys

Lionized

1 hour ago, detroitlions72003 said:

id take 4-12 over 6-10 this year. I know that probably puts around pick 4 and out of the way of Oliver but I haven't wanted a good on the Lions so bad since Patrick Peterson (thanks AZ for turning down the trade u bums). That guy is going to be a difference maker

I would too, but at the same time I want to see the young guys improve and Stafford not suck, which IMO means we will miss out on those guys.  If we are 4-12 with Stafford and this offense, we need to fire every offensive coach we have IMO.  Unless we score 35 a game and the D gives up 36+.

But yeah, I would love Oliver or Bosa.  There are a lot of good D lineman coming out but really want one of the elites.

28 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I would too, but at the same time I want to see the young guys improve and Stafford not suck, which IMO means we will miss out on those guys.  If we are 4-12 with Stafford and this offense, we need to fire every offensive coach we have IMO.  Unless we score 35 a game and the D gives up 36+.

But yeah, I would love Oliver or Bosa.  There are a lot of good D lineman coming out but really want one of the elites.

Firing JBC I have 0 problem with. Pascaloni too. But who to bring in is the question mark. its gonna be really sad to have a 4-12 record and miss out on an elite prospect

Archived