Gameday Thread - Redskins vs. Packers 8/19

MKnight82

Just now, turtle28 said:

They have to earn it too. We haven't seen those other guys do anything this preseason yet. I don't see Gruden cutting Grant unless it's obvious the other guys are outplaying him and that just hasn't happened yet.

Hard to outplay someone when the Coach thinks he has to be out there and forces the ball to him. ****, the only way they played Doctson was to pull out Pryor cause God forbid both 11 and 18 are on the field at the same time.

3 minutes ago, Brian23 said:

Hard to outplay someone when the Coach thinks he has to be out there and forces the ball to him. ****, the only way they played Doctson was to pull out Pryor cause God forbid both 11 and 18 are on the field at the same time.

Yeah, I was disappointed Doctson didn't start. Hopefully Doctson starts next week and he and Pryor play 3 quarters with KC.

Youre just wasting your time complaining about Grant. It is what it is, we're just going to have to accept that it's almost a given Grant is going to be the 4th wr. 

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, I was disappointed Doctson didn't start. Hopefully Doctson starts next week and he and Pryor play 3 quarters with KC.

Youre just wasting your time complaining about Grant. It is what it is, we're just going to have to accept that it's almost a given Grant is going to be the 4th wr. 

Need to setup the catharsis early on him is all. You know it'll get annoying in the early season until, or unless, Gruden's hand is forced.

Our pass d still sucks on 3rd & long but the Packers completion was called back because they held Lanier.

Lanier looked great in that rush.

Mbu now on the sack. He and Lanier really had a good series on that last drive.

Ioannidis, Phil Taylor and Mbu all looked good in the middle tonight. Looks like we found 3 hopefuls at NT. I'd keep all 3 on our roster for the season.

Nice tough run by Perine. I liked that run, kinda looked like Morris breaking the tackle. Nice catch by Perine for the first down and a 29 yard gain. Awesome!

Nice ball by McCoy there, Brian Quick short armed that one, he definitely should have caught it.

Archived