Fire Mike McCarthy

MacReady

Offense can't stay in a rhythm.

Defense sucks with two different coordinators.

Players are incapable of doing what they're asked to do physically.

Aaron Jones. 

What rhymes with Bosa or Nick?  Like, if Nick Bosa's first name was Hank, we could say Tank for Hank. 

What's our rallying cry? 

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Give it a break.

The discussion probably needs to be had.  First 3 series, we have 14 plays and come away with 17 points.  The next 3 series, we have 19 plays and come away with only 3 points.  No consistency.  The offense in the first quarter looked fresh.  The second quarter was stale.

Just now, Leader said:

Give it a break.

It's a joke.  Not that I'd expect you to understand anything whatsoever about humor.  I have been McCarthy's biggest supporter and I made a thread for serious discussion on a topic that has been going on around this site since before you were here.  All your attempts to control what people can and cannot say that fit perfectly within the confines of this site, and your holier-than-thou attitude is obnoxious.  Quit telling me what to do.  You act like you're full of this great wisdom when you can't even see an obvious joke thread or even tell that I'm doing it to vent, which is what this entire site is about.

Also, your username makes me assume you're some retail supervisor who let a small promotion get to his head thinking he's actually a leader when people rant and vent about you behind your back.  Quit telling me what to do. 

Archived