The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

How likely is a civ neighbor to be paired with a same aligned neighbor?

Was this set by the host?

Did orca have the option to pick from the full player list a player to pull into his neighborhood?

Was orca given a limited pool of players to select from?

I know Dome has mentioned games where players in a chatty were not always of the same alignment.  He attend this a few times recently as to why in Bcb's Happy Holidays game he did not fully share his roll with me when we were others.

On 10/24/2018 at 9:28 PM, Whicker said:

Notes on night actions:

Order of Operations (town → scum):
Pardon
Lynch
Commute
Modifiers
Roleblocks
Protections
Investigative/Other
Kills

Is this a generic list of move operations or more likely roles/abilities that are in the game?

38 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How likely is a civ neighbor to be paired with a same aligned neighbor?

Was this set by the host?

Did orca have the option to pick from the full player list a player to pull into his neighborhood?

Was orca given a limited pool of players to select from?

I know Dome has mentioned games where players in a chatty were not always of the same alignment.  He attend this a few times recently as to why in Bcb's Happy Holidays game he did not fully share his roll with me when we were others.

Impossible to know for sure but it’s odd khodder hasn’t been hit

28 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

What’s your take on what happened last night? 

I do have some thoughts on things from last night. I'm going to ask that you put some more specific questions as I feel I've already given Mafia an option with the commuter mention as I noted a few post up. I'm also waiting back on some questions I have from whicker as to the event from last night.

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@theuntouchable

How likely is it for the other to have a hit?

It’s got a fair shot. It depends on their win condition. If they’re supposed to get rid of a specific player, it’d be pretty likely. If they’re supposed to outlast a certain player, somewhat likely. If they’re supposed to just survive, minimal I’d say. 

Archived