The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

17 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Sigh you're concentrating on the wrong words 

Maybe we stink at this and you’ll need to spell it out. Why put “than necessary” at all? You admit there could be something to the accusations?

Look, I jacked some **** from this *****, like a real fish person mofo, nahmsayin?

I don’t watch this show.  I didn’t know what it meant.  I disappeared for a while at the start of D2 because I didn’t have any point of reference on interpreting it.

Then, I googled a lot of random related terms until I found some reference, then re-read the OP, and now I’m convinced bcb is either a pig or a squealer, and I’m only down with real fish persons.

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

@bcb1213 to be clear, do you think swag is making something up or has he been misguided?

Problem is you don't know swag like me and Rags do.  If there's anyone who would make up a result as town based on his gut, it's swag.  Or he is misguided by some false info. Could be either.  I don't see him taking this gambit as scum and getting blocked tonight /lynched tommorow when I flip town 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Problem is you don't know swag like me and Rags do.  If there's anyone who would make up a result as town based on his gut, it's swag.  Or he is misguided by some false info. Could be either.  I don't see him taking this gambit as scum and getting blocked tonight /lynched tommorow when I flip town 

Fair enough, but right now he seems pretty adamant that he knows you’re scum.

If he is being misguided by false info, what do you think happened? You were pretty dead set on “he’s got nothing” so I’d like to hear your theory on how maybe he does have something.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Then, I googled a lot of random related terms until I found some reference, then re-read the OP, and now I’m convinced bcb is either a pig or a squealer, and I’m only down with real fish persons.

Reading this again.... I’m not sure I like this bcb train like I thought I did.

where the hell did MookJams go?

Just now, Dome said:

Fair enough, but right now he seems pretty adamant that he knows you’re scum.

If he is being misguided by false info, what do you think happened? You were pretty dead set on “he’s got nothing” so I’d like to hear your theory on how maybe he does have something.

Well I'd rather not say what I believe he is or his character. I'm can tell you 100% he's wrong on his gut nothing or whatever else he'd been fed.  We can sit here and go on and on ant on and on about it or I can hope some show people can pick up what I'm putting down here and we can move on to to finding actual scum 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I'm can tell you 100% he's wrong on his gut nothing or whatever else he'd been fed.  

OK, if this is what happened do you have any ideas on how it could’ve happened? Or you just know it did?

also, saying we were making a bigger stink than necessary.... you never explained what exactly you meant. I’m sure you chose your words carefully.

Archived