Detroit Tigers Thread

GL18

Not good times. Aging roster and little on the farm outside of a few solid pitching prospects. Are we simply waiting for deals to expire or can we have a legitimate fire sale? Is Chris Illitch going to be considerably less generous than his father? Does Al Avila have any clue what he's doing? Nobody knows.

In Michael Fulmer, Alex Faedo, and Matt Manning we trust.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Been a while since anyone posted here.  Things are starting to come around with the prospects and should see some make debuts and stick in the majors this year.  Sounds like Riley Greene is impressing in Lakeland.  I am going to the game Saturday in Sarasota and then Sunday in Lakeland.  Looking forward to seeing these young guys. 

• 8 months later...
On 3/4/2021 at 8:36 AM, Sllim Pickens said:

Been a while since anyone posted here.  Things are starting to come around with the prospects and should see some make debuts and stick in the majors this year.  Sounds like Riley Greene is impressing in Lakeland.  I am going to the game Saturday in Sarasota and then Sunday in Lakeland.  Looking forward to seeing these young guys. 

I didn't even know this forum had teams subforums. 😂

Edited by Louis Friend
  • Like 1