🏈 Week 10: Bucs (3-5) @ Redskins (5-3)

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

And questions at MLB moving forward.

Unless things turn around dramatically, it s going to be hard to justify bringing anyone back on the defense that isn t on a rookie contract.  After JPP, is there any other vet whose play is justifying their cap hit.  

4 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Unless things turn around dramatically, it s going to be hard to justify bringing anyone back on the defense that isn t on a rookie contract.  After JPP, is there any other vet whose play is justifying their cap hit.  

The only problem with that is trying to bring in so many new guys in one offseason. Even with a bunch of releases/trades, we don't have the cap space to bring in so many guys in free agency. And I don't wanna start a bunch of rookies.

M.J. Stewart needs to be moved to safety since we botched passing on  Dontae Jackson. 

Honestly the only guys on defense we can have as building blocks is Carlton Davis and JPp (short term ). And Lavonte David. Beckwith if healthy has shown flashes

Vea cant get off a block so I’m not sure. 

Just now, REDandPEWTER said:

M.J. Stewart needs to be moved to safety since we botched passing on  Dontae Jackson. 

Honestly the only guys on defense we can have as building blocks is Carlton Davis and JPp (short term ). And Lavonte David. Beckwith if healthy has shown flashes

Vea cant get off a block so I’m not sure. 

Remember when we all wanted to move Banks to safety? Good times.

16 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

The only problem with that is trying to bring in so many new guys in one offseason. Even with a bunch of releases/trades, we don't have the cap space to bring in so many guys in free agency. And I don't wanna start a bunch of rookies.

And I agree with this.  My main point is no one outside of JPP should feel safe.  Im sure some of the vets will be retained, but that number has been lowered since the beginning of the season.  I ll write it right now. I don t see a reason to bring back both. GMC and David.  One or the other with Gholston, Grimes, and Curry should go.  I could be talked into Curry, but 30 dline who get injured usually have a tough time staying healthy.  Allen is a rotational guy who can stay.

Archived