Optimism? WHAT?!

gopackgo27

17 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Given how we've played over the past ten games what gives some of you the idea suddenly the coach's playbook suddenly becomes imaginative and not so stale? What makes you think we are suddenly a different offense or a different team? 

What about our play in first 10 games of 2016 made you think we would run the table?  It can happen.

for all of our troubles we are still #4 in total offense. We obviously have some things to figure out and clean up, but the offense can absolutely get hot and close games out. 

34 minutes ago, snackattack said:

What about our play in first 10 games of 2016 made you think we would run the table?  It can happen.

for all of our troubles we are still #4 in total offense. We obviously have some things to figure out and clean up, but the offense can absolutely get hot and close games out. 

We're 13th in points per drive. This is an average offense.

The winning margin in today's NFL seems to be measured in nanometers. We could very well be discussing a one loss team right now and home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Alexander's nullified interception against Minnesota, Crosby's bad day at the office in Detroit, Ty's weird decision to come out of the end zone against the Rams, Jones fumble against the Pats, jeepers. The only game we lost decisively was the Washington game. 

Just now, Mr. Fussnputz said:

The winning margin in today's NFL seems to be measured in nanometers. We could very well be discussing a one loss team right now and home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Alexander's nullified interception against Minnesota, Crosby's bad day at the office in Detroit, Ty's weird decision to come out of the end zone against the Rams, Jones fumble against the Pats, jeepers. The only game we lost decisively was the Washington game. 

That's what I said, but I want to keep McCarthy, so my comments don't count right now.  My comments only count after a win. 

Archived