Could Patricia/Wilks be one and done coaches?

Elky

53 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

And then you said, "So what was the point of you saying I wasn’t an NFL player?" To which I responded, "That was in response to your statement about what you would do as a NFL player."

Yeah, I'm not sure what you're trying to argue right now. I'm not telling you what I'd do if I were a NFL coach. I am telling you what I think based on what I see from successful NFL coaches and my own common sense. I'm not saying, "If I were a NFL coach, my team would be great because I'd have perfect chemistry with my players because I understand how to build a bond with players unlike Patricia. And I'd work as a NFL head coach for only $50k because I love it."

That would be analogous to what you said earlier. You basically said they should just be grateful to be NFL players and do what they're told because that's how you'd be if you could be a NFL player.

LMFAO 

and I was telling you what I think based on previous successful players and my own common sense. 

The dribble you posted is nowhere near me saying that I’d basically shut up and do my job. Not even in the same realm.

I made a statement that a good number of the lions players are obviously soft and that Slay is a pampered crybaby and should just do his job. 

Your response was that I wasn’t an NFL player. 

Then in a separate response you state that practicing outside was unnecessary and he basically wouldn’t stand to gain anything from it. 

I responded you aren’t an nfl coach. 

To which you responded, I’m only giving my opinion, that’s what we do on a forum. 

Like no **** dude that’s what I was doing and you essentially made it seem like I have no right to comment about Slay being pampered because I wasn’t an NFL player. Yet you somehow have the credentials to state what is right for the coach to do? 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

LMFAO 

and I was telling you what I think based on previous successful players and my own common sense. 

The dribble you posted is nowhere near me saying that I’d basically shut up and do my job. Not even in the same realm.

LMFAO.

You didn't tell me that, and the word you're looking for is "drivel."

59 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I made a statement that a good number of the lions players are obviously soft and that Slay is a pampered crybaby and should just do his job. 

Your response was that I wasn’t an NFL player. 

Then in a separate response you state that practicing outside was unnecessary and he basically wouldn’t stand to gain anything from it. 

I responded you aren’t an nfl coach. 

To which you responded, I’m only giving my opinion, that’s what we do on a forum. 

Like no **** dude that’s what I was doing and you essentially made it seem like I have no right to comment about Slay being pampered because I wasn’t an NFL player. Yet you somehow have the credentials to state what is right for the coach to do? 

Bahahahaha. First, I told you that you aren't a NFL player in response to your statement saying these guys should just be grateful to have their job and that you would do their jobs for less money. Second, didn't you just say this:

"The dribble you posted is nowhere near me saying that I’d basically shut up and do my job. Not even in the same realm."

Yet, now, you just said:

"I made a statement that . . . Slay is a pampered crybaby and should just do his job."

You might want to get your story straight.

"If I were a NFL coach, my team would be great because I'd have perfect chemistry with my players because I understand how to build a bond with players unlike Patricia. And I'd work as a NFL head coach for only $50k because I love it."

“These dudes are paid millions to play this game. MILLIONS. Hell if I could play football professionally for 100k I’d be all over it. I’d practice in snow, sleet, hail etc etc. if the players want to be pampered crybabies they can take there *** elsewhere” 

one of these is not like the other. 

8 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Bahahahaha. First, I told you that you aren't a NFL player in response to your statement saying these guys should just be grateful to have their job and that you would do their jobs for less money. Second, didn't you just say this:

"The dribble you posted is nowhere near me saying that I’d basically shut up and do my job. Not even in the same realm."

Yet, now, you just said:

"I made a statement that . . . Slay is a pampered crybaby and should just do his job."

You might want to get your story straight.

This has got to be an act. Am I on punkd? 

How is me referring to your nonsense as not close to what I said at all contradictory of me repeating the same statement. 

I was clearly stating that the dribble you posted is no where near what I said. So me repeating what I said does not contradict me making the same statement previously. 

And yes, dribble. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, as a matter of fact it does. You can make a completely hypocritical statement and even when it’s brought directly to your attention you’re off in your own little world. 

You can't even admit you used the wrong word. There's nothing more that needs to be said. xD

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

You can't even admit you used the wrong word. There's nothing more that needs to be said. xD

Except I didn’t use the wrong word. I used the exact word I intended on using. 

I’m not sure if you are aware of this but there are people in the world who speak differently than you. 

If I simply wanted to point out the stupidity of the statement, then I’d word it differently. I wanted to make sure my image of you was very clear (and you still missed the point). 

Archived