FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol pretty much every OF in the league will get drafted. 16 teams with 5 OF spots. Yeah, you've got guys that have dual eligibility but that's just wild.

Yeah, that's the thing. so we have 80 starting OF spots in our league and 90 IRL MLB OF spots. If you figure some platoons maybe 110 OF's that get regular stats. 

Maybe we should rethink 5 and move it back down to 4 and adding a INF position again? I only say this because I doubt it would make a difference in the current draft picks (maybe yours BK) but I think that could work better? @crab1106 @Dingo18287 I made it 5 because that's the standard league totals but that's with 10-12 teams. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

Just now, Herbie_Hancock said:

Lets change it now

I'm okay with it, and I HIGHLY doubt the Betts, Trout, or Ramirez teams will care or this change would affect their thinking. Only one would be @beekay414 I'm PRETTY sure he'd go Yelich again if we made it 4 OF and add a INF spot (like old Elite), so it would be up to him TBH. 

TBH I 5 OF would make every team playing 5 OF's REALLY tough each week. I like the challenge and the deepness of that, but I think it's slightly unfair, and moving to (4 OF + 1 INF spot) is a much better league setup. IMO

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I don't really care. Yelich is a god damn stud regardless so I'm good with him. 

Awesome. Didn't wanna make that change and you drafting Yelich. I know he's really good, but didn't know how much OF vs INF affected your thinking and if this change would have made you wanna take another INF, but I didn't think it would. 

So if @crab1106 and @Dingo18287 are on-board then I can make the change right now. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

So if we have to start 80 OF's I'm looking at around that in the ADP rankings, I know they aren't dynasty rankings, but guys around that spot are Joc Pederson, Jorge Soler, Cespedes, Jay Bruce, etc. So it wouldn't be the end of the world, but I still think 4 OF + 1 INF is a more balanced way.

4 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

So if we have to start 80 OF's I'm looking at around that in the ADP rankings, I know they aren't dynasty rankings, but guys around that spot are Joc Pederson, Jorge Soler, Cespedes, Jay Bruce, etc. So it wouldn't be the end of the world, but I still think 4 OF + 1 INF is a more balanced way.

Make it happen ted