Why believing vs why NOT believing

resilient part 2

I think the list of positives vs the negatives should be listed here.

Why I believe this team can make some serious noise come playoffs.

Pro's - 

1- first and foremost , our defense. amongst all the playoff bound teams, may be as good as any (Rams the other) teams in playoffs can go far with a good stout defense. Getting hot (Giants a few years back proved that) We are good up front, have the best 2 LBs IMO and a much improving secondary with a borderline STUD CB (Jones) and good coaching in that regards.

2- we have a top RB, Zeke for a good ball control ground game to compliment the all important balance which I believe is more important come playoffs.

3 - we have a QB who does seemingly rise to the occasion in crunch time. Blessed with the hottest WR (Cooper) and an emerging one in Gallup. Zeke is playing very good n the passing game as well. Beasely will also play a big role when the time comes. Austin as well?

When Healthy, if healthy, Our O-line can be good, certainly not dominate. But Dak's legs can make up for that many times.

We have a team spirit that is as high as I have seen in how many years????

All signs pointing for a good run.

Con's -

1 first and foremost - SL and JG. history of making incompetent decisions and may NOT make the most of what Dallas should bring to the table.

2- Inconsistencies with Dak (i'm sure you guys can fill in the blanks)

3- inconsistencies with the O-line , whether injuries or level of players, we need them to be good. 

4 history - not many any??? have much playoff experience. will this play a big factor?? or are the Cowboys too young and Naïve to care???

Conclusion. I am as pumped this year as any of the 2000s. There really is something I see growing with this team that I can't explain. While heart ache is the probably outcome y season's end. It will be with a great fight first. I truly believe that.

Lets go BOYS!!!!!!

I always am ready to believe—-

i have said this and will continue to say this

We have all the ingredients to beat any one when the players we have are playing to their skill level.  

Qb. Dak is a 12-15 level passer  maybe 3-4 level runner and too 10 in leader skills   

RB  no team is better 

WR - right now too 4 level   

TE  -  middle pack though we are seeing plays from them last few games as our WR play improved opening up more space

OL -  TEAMS sadly weak link very inconsistent at times does good but penalty prone on both run and pass rarely gets any push making short yardage running out click late in games problematic 

DL -  argue as good as any one 

LB - as good as anyone (though had s bad game against eagles)

secondary - very inconsistent very young safety play can be a weakness at times 

special teams -  another weakness bilirubin punting FG and coverage

Coaching -   Mixed bag here very top notch in motivating getting players ready especially head coach and secondary coach  Game management clock management can be down right bad coaching staff at times seem disconnected from what is balling in the field - play calling at times brilliant at times puzzling stupid  maybe try’s too hard and rarely gets in a grove  - there is a reason why we do well sometimes in two minute drill - less overthinking simplistic play calling allows are skill players to shine rather then bottle them up with complicated plays 

bottom line  —

Dak is capable of winning any game he plays and is as clutch as almost any QB in the league but as most young QB he has not developed yet the feel for the  passing game so he needs recievers around him who can help him make plays not recievers that he suddenly has to make better then they are ...,    We have a stud RB and sadly a inconsistent OL —-   If OL improves slightly Smith returns to form and Martin is 80% healthy then we have a legitimate shot at winning some games 

OUR worst nightmare game  -   A cold bad weather game at Chicago  —.  

Seattle and Minny also have a D that scares me a lot with mobile QB who would give our DL fits 

1 hour ago, quiller said:

I always am ready to believe—-

i have said this and will continue to say this

We have all the ingredients to beat any one when the players we have are playing to their skill level.  

Qb. Dak is a 12-15 level passer  maybe 3-4 level runner and too 10 in leader skills   

RB  no team is better 

WR - right now too 4 level   

TE  -  middle pack though we are seeing plays from them last few games as our WR play improved opening up more space

OL -  TEAMS sadly weak link very inconsistent at times does good but penalty prone on both run and pass rarely gets any push making short yardage running out click late in games problematic 

DL -  argue as good as any one 

LB - as good as anyone (though had s bad game against eagles)

secondary - very inconsistent very young safety play can be a weakness at times 

special teams -  another weakness bilirubin punting FG and coverage

Coaching -   Mixed bag here very top notch in motivating getting players ready especially head coach and secondary coach  Game management clock management can be down right bad coaching staff at times seem disconnected from what is balling in the field - play calling at times brilliant at times puzzling stupid  maybe try’s too hard and rarely gets in a grove  - there is a reason why we do well sometimes in two minute drill - less overthinking simplistic play calling allows are skill players to shine rather then bottle them up with complicated plays 

bottom line  —

Dak is capable of winning any game he plays and is as clutch as almost any QB in the league but as most young QB he has not developed yet the feel for the  passing game so he needs recievers around him who can help him make plays not recievers that he suddenly has to make better then they are ...,    We have a stud RB and sadly a inconsistent OL —-   If OL improves slightly Smith returns to form and Martin is 80% healthy then we have a legitimate shot at winning some games 

OUR worst nightmare game  -   A cold bad weather game at Chicago  —.  

Seattle and Minny also have a D that scares me a lot with mobile QB who would give our DL fits 

agree with everything but this. Cold weather sucks for everyone, but we do employ a running game which usually fares better in those conditions. Though Mack scares me. He can single handly cause havoc and Turnovers. But our defense shuts them down IMO.

Archived