2019 free agency

Rockcity2

Who are some fas you want? 

I usually don't pay to much attention to fa for a number of reasons but this year with coaching change and we actually got some money to spend call me curious...

Do you think we have anyone worth trading? 

Who would you go after in a trade?

I'm more of a draft freak so just now getting to fa...

Personally I think they need to fix this ol at all cost in fa. Where I'm at is finish the offence in fa and go for pretty much all D in the draft...maybe a wr/te/rb in there...

My first look not sure I like any ol help...buuut I'm really liking the idea of grabbing Mark Ingram  

How would you go about it? Who do like?

I wanted us to trade for Ingram last yr, him and Kerryon would be nice 1-2 punch. also I want ZZ back

I want us to grab Landon Collins)S), John Brown/Chris Hogan(wr) I wouldn't mind bringing back Suh and have him and Snacks  next to each other, and Mo Claiborne

I would like to see Trey Flowers, Shaq Barrett, Malcolm Brown and Landon Collins get brought into the mix. I don't think Brown will be too costly while Flowers is likely to run close to Ansah's cap hit (maybe even slightly less). Collins would cost a bit more than Quin (assuming he's cut) but not significantly. Add a reliable RG and competition at RT to round out the OL. Draft another edge guy (or two) early along with a CB, TE, WR, RB.

Suh absolutely hates the organization and there is no chance he'll come back without a dump truck full of money. Not sure if he's justified in that but it's pretty evident that this is the case.

Landon Collins just doesn't feel like a good fit to me plus his play and what shoulder surgery... and if he's  any good why are the giants just letting him walk? He definitely a buyer beware for me let someone else overpay for him sitting on the bench 

Thinking.. I just want mp to get what he needs for this D. Show us your genius.. don't try to show us how well you do it with scrubs... 

Screw this offence apparently they can't figure out how to build an ol.. so draft what you know... don't wanna hear excuses for that side of the ball next year.. your letting flippn Stafford kill your careers...

Archived