Raiders vs. Broncos GDT

jsthomp2007

Image result for chucky doll  

vs. 

5932e20b0dc91.jpg

This is Chucky vs. Radio.  Who will call the worse game.  Who ever makes the least amount of coaching mistakes wins the game.  Other than that, not too many story lines as these two teams are going nowhere with the Raider vying for the No. 1 overall pick in the draft and the Bronco organization trying to avoid a second consecutive losing season.  However, the Raiders have been playing teams close and seem to be fighting.  Alas, with just two games to go, I think Radio kills the doll for a score of 15 to 13. 

3 hours ago, jsthomp2007 said:

Image result for chucky doll  

vs. 

5932e20b0dc91.jpg

This is Chucky vs. Radio.  Who will call the worse game.  Who ever makes the least amount of coaching mistakes wins the game.  Other than that, not too many story lines as these two teams are going nowhere with the Raider vying for the No. 1 overall pick in the draft and the Bronco organization trying to avoid a second consecutive losing season.  However, the Raiders have been playing teams close and seem to be fighting.  Alas, with just two games to go, I think Radio kills the doll for a score of 15 to 13. 

Good job!

Great...great...great defense. This is awesome!!! Let the implosion happen. I mean it might be 40-0 tonight and Radio will get to call the last game right? They really should have just packed it in over that three game win streak...that was like your virgin sister...just a tease.

Archived