Peterson wants to return

turtle28

On 12/28/2018 at 3:04 AM, naptownskinsfan said:

Not sure if this is going to be in the cards.  He and Guice are very similar- both in build and skill set, though Peterson reinvented himself as a pass-catcher this year.  One thing I think they need to replace is Chris Thompson as the pass-catcher/utility guy out of the backfield.  He just can't stay healthy.  

But I really like CT as a man. Id keep him for a min contract

But we really need is Snyder, Allen and Gruden to stop blaming injuries

bitch.gif

Snyder to take responsibility for his decades of total failure as the worst owner in modern sports history and 

Untitled-design-4.png

and do this!!

and if you don't the fans will continue to do this to you

Fb96dVt.gif

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed some fun

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgbay4dvg3sPJ-EThSM4e

Happy New Year Bro's

Happy-New-Year-Fireworks.png?resize=586,

If we are going to rebuild I'm with you on this but I don't think they will clean house. So if we try to compete next year which we will I'd like to bring back Peterson because you never really know if Guice is going to be healthy and we should be able to bring back Peterson on a reasonable contract. I wouldn't mind putting most of our resources into both lines and just run both Peterson and Guice. I know the NFL isn't built for this but it is a formula that always seems to work in the playoffs.

I think Peterson will be back and Guice will be worked in slowly, basically he’ll be on a pitch count for at least the first month. CT will be our 3rd down back and change on pace back. We’ll continue to use him in the passing game, and draw up plays to get him the ball in space.

I think with Colt likely being our starting QB most - if not all - of next year that we’ll rely heavily on these 3 on offense. It wouldn’t shock me if they combine for 30-35 touches a game.

40 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Dump this piece of lowlife filth. And toss mega millions at Fournette.

Ive seen a team win 10 games with no coaching ability, no OC, no qb, no nothing but Fournette and Guice in the backfield before. The duo needs to reunite.

You mean the team that won last year bc they had the most dominant defense in the NFL?

The Redskins should not trade draft capital for Fournette when they can re-sign Peterson - who was better this year than the out of shape Fournette was even last year. 

Fournette has never even averaged 4.0 yards a carry. Peterson averaged 4.2 ypc this year despite all of our OL injuries. 

Archived