2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

So we can pretty much all agree that we think Sam is the man and we shouldn’t waste or ruin him. So I’d love please for God love for someone to explain to me how spending our money and high draft picks on defense makes the odds of Sam not being wasted or ruined better?

But we are not ignoring the O.  Traded for a Pro Bowl LG.  I am sure we will find and upgrade at C (even if we got Paradis it as a stop gap just like Osmele may be).  I am sure we will draft a young OL or two this year and perhaps next.  We are in hard on Bell.  We signed a very good slot guy that seems to fit our system.  We have a young TE that is very promising.  We brought back Q to see if he can finally break out like we all thought he would.  And we are not done.  FA has hardly begun.  The draft is over a month a way.  I jsut don't understand the panic?!?!?!

And please dont say we can't rely on Maccs draft, please.   If that is the case we all should just give up...lol

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

Which are legitimate problems, but the offseason didn't end today. 

There are no centers left my man.  We need to either find a trade for one somehow or be forced to draft one.  We'll end up with Stefan who sucks.

1 minute ago, barnaby8787 said:

If we get Leveon, Houston, and Callahan, we're all happy-ish, right?

LOL.  I am sure some will be complaining about the ones that got away!!! LOL  Life as a Jets fan.  But yes I would be ecstatic. with adding those to what we already have done, will do and draft.

2 minutes ago, JetsFan15 said:

But we are not ignoring the O.  Traded for a Pro Bowl LG.  I am sure we will find and upgrade at C (even if we got Paradis it as a stop gap just like Osmele may be).  I am sure we will draft a young OL or two this year and perhaps next.  We are in hard on Bell.  We signed a very good slot guy that seems to fit our system.  We have a young TE that is very promising.  We brought back Q to see if he can finally break out like we all thought he would.  And we are not done.  FA has hardly begun.  The draft is over a month a way.  I jsut don't understand the panic?!?!?!

And please dont say we can't rely on Maccs draft, please.   If that is the case we all should just give up...lol

That comes down to you trusting Macc drafting and me not.

Archived