Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

On 1/5/2019 at 10:12 PM, Dome said:

We would. In fact we (well swag) discussed a bit he was gonna use on me before the game, I kinda ruined it before he could though.

Dome responding to squires post towards whicker. 

On 1/5/2019 at 10:13 PM, Dome said:

Informant post?

In response to squire talking about informants. 

Touch, if I was scum claiming protector, I’d be acutely aware that there was either no protector in the game or I would’ve been CC’d already 

the idea that if I was scum I didn’t hit you because I thought you were the protector makes no sense. If I was scum claiming protector you would’ve outted me when I claimed and been all over me long before this.

On 1/5/2019 at 10:15 PM, Dome said:

Squire

On 1/5/2019 at 10:16 PM, Malfatron said:

pointing guns at players at the mexican standoff (voting)

swag - 3 (orca, pickle, touch

holster (no lynch) - 3 ( james, swag, et80

squire - 3 (whicker, nazgul, dome

orca - 1 ( kotn

dome - 1 (squire

kotn - 1 (gopher

Lmao this is truly ****ed 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Touch, if I was scum claiming protector, I’d be acutely aware that there was either no protector in the game or I would’ve been CC’d already 

the idea that if I was scum I didn’t hit you because I thought you were the protector makes no sense. If I was scum claiming protector you would’ve outted me when I claimed and been all over me long before this.

You’re reading it wrong. My thoughts are that you wouldn’t know exactly what my move did. Just that I was a contortionist and that it could essentially apply to a few different things. 

The unknown would leave you worried about it.

On 1/5/2019 at 10:28 PM, squire12 said:

Would Dome try something like that again this soon?  Would Swag go along with it?

On 1/5/2019 at 10:28 PM, Dome said:

Informant post?

On 1/5/2019 at 10:28 PM, Dome said:

Yes and maybe 

On 1/5/2019 at 10:31 PM, Whicker said:

Probably and yes. 

For the record I don't think that's what's going on here 

On 1/5/2019 at 10:31 PM, Dome said:

@squire12

what are you talking about “informant post”?

On 1/5/2019 at 10:32 PM, Dome said:

Why are you so worried about what I might know? Believe me or don’t. I’m not trying to convince you.

I think you mentioning an “informant post” is much more worthy of discussion.

On 1/5/2019 at 10:32 PM, squire12 said:

On 1/5/2019 at 10:33 PM, Dome said:

I disagree. 

On 1/5/2019 at 10:36 PM, Dome said:

Really nobody else is concerned about squires “informant” comment? I’ve never heard that term before, and this setup is likely to have informants, but we don’t know that for sure.

@squire12 knew it though 

On 1/5/2019 at 10:41 PM, Dome said:

@SwAg what do you think about squire?

On 1/5/2019 at 10:43 PM, Pickle Rick said:

@squire12 who are your top scum reads and why? 

On 1/5/2019 at 10:47 PM, squire12 said:

Dome is tops right now.  The interaction with Swag seemed staged like the Awesome dudes mafia.  

Gopher, Nazgul and KOTN are up there as well.

On 1/5/2019 at 10:48 PM, Dome said:

Why don’t you want to talk about your informant post?

On 1/5/2019 at 10:52 PM, squire12 said:

Your use of scoop implied you have information.  Do you have information for us?

On 1/5/2019 at 10:52 PM, Whicker said:

Yeah I'm concerned 

On 1/5/2019 at 10:58 PM, squire12 said:

Again, your use of the scoop implied you have information.  Police on the inside are/have informants.  Is that what you are with your scoop?

On 1/5/2019 at 11:00 PM, Dome said:

You got it. I’m a police informant and got an inside scoop before night moves happened, and then I outed myself in the thread with that role before for no reason.

you keep deflecting. You said informant before anyone else. Why? Why was that term in your head?

On 1/5/2019 at 11:02 PM, squire12 said:

I just told you.  If you really want to go down this road and lynch me.  Go ahead.  If you are pro town, you will regret it.

Call me crazy but this back and forth leads me to believe that dome and squire are not aligned. 

Theres no way they essentially stage this argument whilst squire does not address the question about the informant situation. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You’re reading it wrong. My thoughts are that you wouldn’t know exactly what my move did. Just that I was a contortionist and that it could essentially apply to a few different things. 

The unknown would leave you worried about it.

Right, but I would have known you aren’t the protector because you would’ve been all over me when I claimed protector. I also had good evidence that you had stayed home at least once, which would point to you not being a protector as well unless you missed a move.

I didn’t believe you had a protection to use on someone else last night, period. Nobody would have based on how you played. If I was scum I would’ve hit whicker last night end of story.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Right, but I would have known you aren’t the protector because you would’ve been all over me when I claimed protector. I also had good evidence that you had stayed home at least once, which would point to you not being a protector as well unless you missed a move.

I didn’t believe you had a protection to use on someone else last night, period. Nobody would have based on how you played. If I was scum I would’ve hit whicker last night end of story.

I hear you dude but WIFOM. This is literally a WIFOM ******* nightmare right now. 

On 1/5/2019 at 11:12 PM, Dome said:

Anyone want to go with a player that is less likely to impact the game? Like an inactive? Or a player known to miss moves/use them poorly? There’s a few to choose from. 

I could be convinced to take a shot in the dark on someone we haven’t pushed and meets the criteria 

But then again if you are scum this could easily be the cool down post where you try to dissipate the heat you put on squire earlier. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I hear you dude but WIFOM. This is literally a WIFOM ******* nightmare right now. 

I understand the WIFOM fear, but I wouldn’t lynch Naz in lylo 

thats too much even for me. If I was scum I could’ve lynched whicker and ended it right there... I decided that lynch 

On 1/5/2019 at 11:22 PM, Malfatron said:

squire - 3 ( nazgul, dome, swag

swag - 3 (orca, pickle, kotn

holster (no lynch) - 2 ( james, et80

kotn - 2 (gopher, squire

pickle - 1 (whicker

dome - 1 ( touch

So either two scum are on squire, or two scum on KOTN. (Whicker votes KOTN shortly after this) 

I think it’s mostly likely that there would be two scum on KOTN instead of two scum on a fellow scum n1. 

Archived