Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

If it really was a practice mafia game there would have to be some tangible scum threat cause if not, how would you know if your scum hunting techniques were good, bad, or just nonexistent

Maybe this would be the case if you lack critical thinking skills.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Maybe this would be the case if you lack critical thinking skills.

I don't know. To me it would just screw with people's mindset in future games if everyone was civ. I get the practice of reading people's comments, posts, etc, but at the end of the day there would need to be something to evaluate imo

Just now, The Orca said:

I don't know. To me it would just screw with people's mindset in future games if everyone was civ. I get the practice of reading people's comments, posts, etc, but at the end of the day there would need to be something to evaluate imo

There would be an entire thread of false reads to evaluate. 

Regardless, I doubt that’s what’s happening here. But this would be the flavor for it for sure 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

There would be an entire thread of false reads to evaluate. 

Regardless, I doubt that’s what’s happening here. But this would be the flavor for it for sure 

True, it would also help in evaluating how you read civs for sure. I guess that would be a plus.

Oh I agree it's possible given the flavor, especially due to your first statment about the matter. 

Archived