Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, I'm guessing I'm not the only one who re-read the phase shift after Malf's update post and thought that post seemed forced and cheesy.

To be honest my hot take right now is you used a move on a fellow scum to clear him. I intend to push this until I see evidence that I’m right or wrong.

I wanted you yesterday but I see you (and a few others) as too valuable of a player to lynch D1, now I want to see if I was right because the Orca post stuck out to me and you (and a few others) are someone that would make that move. 

But if orca doesn’t come back.... 

Starting 11:1 with conversion 

10:2 with strong scum

9:3 seems unlikely IMO

if orca comes back, I don’t think there’s any way we can trust him regardless. His goodbye post was no bueno.

You know, I'm looking at the player list, and I'm having a difficult time filling in blanks.  Without going into too much detail, we have about 1/3 of the players alive without a substantive contribution and 1/3 of the players alive on the lynch block.  The other 1/3 is pretty much equally unknown, as we are largely just arguing over which of the players on the block should be lynched first.

I don't know...  I find it unsettling.  We are on D2, and basically have no information on anyone in the game.  I'm not going to say paranoia is overtaking me, but I don't know how the "hardly playing" crew are able to sit back and not even acknowledge the overwhelming aura of confusion that has enveloped the game early on.  This could be a coincidence, or it could be for a reason, and if it's for a reason...well, most of those reasons are not good.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

To be honest my hot take right now is you used a move on a fellow scum to clear him. I intend to push this until I see evidence that I’m right or wrong.

I wanted you yesterday but I see you (and a few others) as too valuable of a player to lynch D1, now I want to see if I was right because the Orca post stuck out to me and you (and a few others) are someone that would make that move. 

But if orca doesn’t come back.... 

If Orca comes back I'm lynching him just to resolve nagging game mechanic questions to clarify the picture.

Meanwhile, I think Rick was lucky to escape yesterday, and I think he is who (or among who) did whatever happened to Orca for any of several reasons:

1.  People might lolclear Rick if Orca is the N1 kill;

2.  The allure of recruiting his brother might have been particularly appealing;

3.  There is no need to necessarily target "power players" because it is a bona fide strategy to earn your bread and butter on the outskirts: kill and convert unlikely targets, while paranoia is pervasive among power players who will eventually self-destruct on one another.

4.  He has not continued to pursue me today, as he did last game.  He switched to gopher right away, despite him being between Squire and I to end the phase yesterday.  Maybe intervening information, in which case, I am putting it on blast, but I'm skeptical.  He didn't acknowledge my vote.  He merely shifted away entirely, as though acknowledging a pursuit of me is a sunk cost.

5.  He seemed to playoff the idea of Orca being alive, which I hardly think is outlandish.  He thought it was "interesting" (shades of yesterday), and then followed it up with telling you, Dome, that you cannot kill Orca.  That whole interaction seemed off.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

If Orca comes back I'm lynching him just to resolve nagging game mechanic questions to clarify the picture.

If we lynched you tonight you wouldn’t have to worry your pretty little face any longer 

and if I’m right oh mah god I’d probably clear the chamber on this ol’ 6 shooter instantly 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

If we lynched you tonight you wouldn’t have to worry your pretty little face any longer 

and if I’m right oh mah god I’d probably clear the chamber on this ol’ 6 shooter instantly 

You really think I'd stop trying to solve the game just because I died?

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Meanwhile, I think Rick was lucky to escape yesterday, and I think he is who (or among who) did whatever happened to Orca for any of several reasons:

1.  People might lolclear Rick if Orca is the N1 kill;

2.  The allure of recruiting his brother might have been particularly appealing;

3.  There is no need to necessarily target "power players" because it is a bona fide strategy to earn your bread and butter on the outskirts: kill and convert unlikely targets, while paranoia is pervasive among power players who will eventually self-destruct on one another.

4.  He has not continued to pursue me today, as he did last game.  He switched to gopher right away, despite him being between Squire and I to end the phase yesterday.  Maybe intervening information, in which case, I am putting it on blast, but I'm skeptical.  He didn't acknowledge my vote.  He merely shifted away entirely, as though acknowledging a pursuit of me is a sunk cost.

5.  He seemed to playoff the idea of Orca being alive, which I hardly think is outlandish.  He thought it was "interesting" (shades of yesterday), and then followed it up with telling you, Dome, that you cannot kill Orca.  That whole interaction seemed off.

1) yeah, dumb people 

2) this made me chuckle for other reasons. But yeah potentially. But he has to know if we lynched orca he’d be on a very short list

3) sure

4) note taken 

5) he was saying  I can’t vote for orca, because I tested it earlier and malf ignored it 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

1) yeah, dumb people 

2) this made me chuckle for other reasons. But yeah potentially. But he has to know if we lynched orca he’d be on a very short list

3) sure

4) note taken 

5) he was saying  I can’t vote for orca, because I tested it earlier and malf ignored it 

2) **if we lynched orca and discovered a conversion mechanic 

Archived