Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Please tell me thata not who you were talking about being lol cleared 

no...  i have a player outside of me I can lolclear with real info from a night move.

but did you know the post I'm referring to? You liked it. I thought it was quite clever...

I’m the safe cracker, like James’ alleged role, my safecracker title doesn’t really match up with my ability. I’m the/a protector (of sorts) each night I can prevent one player from being subdued (my roles suggest it’s not a guarantee that I’ll protect them, apparently I’m an alcoholic). This is why I was interested in seeing if orca could be voted for, I thought I could unsubdue (that’s a word) him if he was still technically in the game, he wasn't. I don’t get any feedback on it my protection worked because I’m blackout drunk at night. The other player doesn’t get any feedback either, regardless of whether or not I saved them.

N1 I protected myself

N2 I protected touch - there was no mafia hit/conversion that night.

I think this clears touch.

I protected touch because he was my best read due to a D1 exchange and after he went pretty quiet D2 I thought he might be a power civ hiding. Seems mafia felt the same.

HOWEVER, maybe it was 9:3 starting ratio with a weaker mafia. Maybe they didn’t have a hit last night but other moves, If this is the case touch isn’t clear.

Or if someone roleblocked a specific player, that could account for no hit as well. In this case touch isn’t clear.

Or if we have COMPLETELY inactive mafia, in this case touch isn’t clear.

I don’t think mafia would skip a hit.

But Occam’s Razor tells me touch is clear. It’s up for ya’ll to decide.

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’m the safe cracker, like James’ alleged role, my safecracker title doesn’t really match up with my ability. I’m the/a protector (of sorts) each night I can prevent one player from being subdued (my roles suggest it’s not a guarantee that I’ll protect them, apparently I’m an alcoholic). This is why I was interested in seeing if orca could be voted for, I thought I could unsubdue (that’s a word) him if he was still technically in the game, he wasn't. I don’t get any feedback on it my protection worked because I’m blackout drunk at night. The other player doesn’t get any feedback either, regardless of whether or not I saved them.

N1 I protected myself

N2 I protected touch - there was no mafia hit/conversion that night.

I think this clears touch.

I protected touch because he was my best read due to a D1 exchange and after he went pretty quiet D2 I thought he might be a power civ hiding. Seems mafia felt the same.

HOWEVER, maybe it was 9:3 starting ratio with a weaker mafia. Maybe they didn’t have a hit last night but other moves, If this is the case touch isn’t clear.

Or if someone roleblocked a specific player, that could account for no hit as well. In this case touch isn’t clear.

Or if we have COMPLETELY inactive mafia, in this case touch isn’t clear.

I don’t think mafia would skip a hit.

But Occam’s Razor tells me touch is clear. It’s up for ya’ll to decide.

Or you didn’t have a subdue move n2 as orcas info hadn’t come through yet and you’re attempting to utilize that to your advantage by LOLclearing someone you know could sway votes away from you. 

Not buying it. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Or you didn’t have a subdue move n2 as orcas info hadn’t come through yet and you’re attempting to utilize that to your advantage by LOLclearing someone you know could sway votes away from you. 

Not buying it. 

well you're wrong. 

Pretty disappointed in you. I cleverly lolcleared myself, you noticed it and like the post, now you're just blindly following an invest that makes little sense to begin with. 

but ok. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Not buying it. 

so you think mafia only has a hit every other night?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

well you're wrong. 

Pretty disappointed in you. I cleverly lolcleared myself, you noticed it and like the post, now you're just blindly following an invest that makes little sense to begin with. 

but ok. 

That’s just it, an invest is more solid than an lolclear. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Not buying it. 

Agreed.

Lots of options for touch not being hit N2.

Mafia could have odd night hits

Mafia N2 hit was roleblocked

Touch has his own self protect

Mafia missed submitting their move

Dome is making this up

1 minute ago, Dome said:

so you think mafia only has a hit every other night?

I think it’s entirely possible, yes. Given the fact that info about orca came out after night, I have to imagine that here is some kind of time constraint on the move. They capture the player the first night and then either get info from them the 2nd night or put them in jail. 

Archived