Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s also odd people are trying to compare how I played as a scum that was trying to mislynch someone with a fake invest vs a game as a claimed civ where I’m trying to defend against a faked/framed invest.

Like how is that even comparable? Lazy town is how. See red letters and you get the rest the day off. 

If anybody has anything good, @ me. Otherwise speed round this thing 

@Dome I’ve got some mai tais I’m sipping on while watching the game from last night. Yen you think about it, you still haven’t even answered the questions I asked of you before. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

@Dome I’ve got some mai tais I’m sipping on while watching the game from last night. Yen you think about it, you still haven’t even answered the questions I asked of you before. 

Which was?

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

for those of us who weren't here day one, ya'll want to fill me in on what the hell you're talking about

I posted that I don’t have a wincon on day 1. Lolcleared tbh. Touch knew it too and has foolishly talked himself out of it 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

N1 was about your “scoop” 

Read day 1 again. 

It’s hardly subtle. 

Swag spells it out, then I’ve made it clear I don’t reallt want to discuss it any more. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

What did you feel

That I was clear, and I felt like you knew it because of how quickly you liked that post. 

I also felt like I was told on for mentioning my wincon and that’s what led to my warning. 

You should be able to figure out my “scoop” if you’ve reread d1 keeping that in mind. 

Calling it an “inside scoop” was more just to get a few specific people riled up, but it got more reaction than I thought it would 

Archived