Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

have you even bothered to tell us what you are or what you do yet.  If you're about to tell me to go back and read the thread, its not happening

Touch claimed contortionist. 

I would like to hear exactly what that does 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

touch

Do you think touch lynched his own guy in lylo yesterday? 

I mean.... THAT would be a crazy move. Along with a a handful of other coincidences that’ve been spelled out, theyd all hade to be wrong. I don’t think my protection clears him like it did before whicker claimed a RB on Day 1, but bussing a teammate in lylo would be too nonsensical even for someone like touch 

Just now, Dome said:

I mean.... THAT would be a crazy move. Along with a a handful of other coincidences that’ve been spelled out, theyd all hade to be wrong. I don’t think my protection clears him like it did before whicker claimed a RB on Day 1, but bussing a teammate in lylo would be too nonsensical even for someone like touch 

Also, I was the one who brought naz up and pushed him. Just saying. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

somebody did cause i didn't lynch naz

Archived