Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Whicker said he targeted squire and naz magically on the two nights he had an ability.  If I'm remembering right 

you're saying you didn't help civs with any info you might have had and sat on it until pressured. If I'm remembering right. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don’t but you mucked up last night so I wanted to make sure you wouldn’t use it on me at all if we happen to be wrong. 

meh. 

you told me to protect myself or whicker.

why would i consider protecting whicker if i have you and i cleared and am 50/50 on bcb/whicker? 

you know it's not me, or else you wouldn't be directing me as a protector. So why are you acting like it might not be whicker either?

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

you're saying you didn't help civs with any info you might have had and sat on it until pressured. If I'm remembering right. 

What info did I have 

First.  There's three scum.  I said multiple time in thread there's three scum 

Second swag is a killer criminal.  No reason two publicly out swag and myself 

Three whole is affiliated with law enforcement.  Ooenly asked what's this song mean.  Got nothing.  What am I supposed to report    then I gave you guys my ability 

Day four.  Clearing you unless you think magically the person I was pushing yesterday happened to have his role appear in the song today 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

meh. 

you told me to protect myself or whicker.

why would i consider protecting whicker if i have you and i cleared and am 50/50 on bcb/whicker? 

you know it's not me, or else you wouldn't be directing me as a protector. So why are you acting like it might not be whicker either?

I don’t know what you’re considering, I just know I don’t want you to use it on me regardless. 

Ive gone back and forth on you a bit but after looking at the VCs and everything else I’m fairly confident it’s not you. 

Perhaps you should consider analyzing the context contained in words like some, dwindling and the like. 

Can I ask if you're gonna be fine, AND you think dome is town protector, why would you have him risk protecting Whicker if Whicker wouldn't be able to get to either of you 

I don’t know what you’re considering, I just know I don’t want you to use it on me regardless. 

Ive gone back and forth on you a bit but after looking at the VCs and everything else I’m fairly confident it’s not you. 

No. You're not making any sense here. Now you need to spill everything. 

If you're assuming the moves will go through tonight when you're attempting to direct my move, that means you're assuming bcb isn't scum.

That would only leave me or whicker, FYPOV. You just told me to protect whicker or myself, because you're fairly confident it's not me. Of course you're confident it's not me, you wouldn't be telling me how to use my move if you didn't believe it. But you told me to PROTECT whicker. Why? Why would whicker even be an option for me to protect if the night went on here? If I was scum, of course I wouln't be protecting whicker, and if I was civ he'd be the guy I most expected to be scum if the game went on. You know this.

This makes no sense touch.

Really think about it before you just tell me I'm wrong. Your logic here is bad, explain it. 

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Can I ask if you're gonna be fine, AND you think dome is town protector, why would you have him risk protecting Whicker if Whicker wouldn't be able to get to either of you 

I wouldn’t, I’m telling him no matter what he does I don’t want him to use it on me. 

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

No. You're not making any sense here. Now you need to spill everything. 

If you're assuming the moves will go through tonight when you're attempting to direct my move, that means you're assuming bcb isn't scum.

That would only leave me or whicker, FYPOV. You just told me to protect whicker or myself, because you're fairly confident it's not me. Of course you're confident it's not me, you wouldn't be telling me how to use my move if you didn't believe it. But you told me to PROTECT whicker. Why? Why would whicker even be an option for me to protect if the night went on here? If I was scum, of course I wouln't be protecting whicker, and if I was civ he'd be the guy I most expected to be scum if the game went on. You know this.

This makes no sense touch.

Really think about it before you just tell me I'm wrong. Your logic here is bad, explain it. 

Not assuming anything, just paranoid. It’s also not 100% that bcb is getting lynched as whicker hasn’t locked anything in yet. 

I’m gonna change how I worded it as I can see where you’re coming from. 

The only thing you need to know is that you do not, can not and should not under any circumstances use it on me. 

Archived