Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

Just now, Dome said:

you claim you cleared me tho. so why was I on your list again? Even after I called you out and said whicker should be your only option. How can you clear me while saying it was maybe me over touch?

Because at the beginning of the day, I didn't have the song... 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Because at the beginning of the day, I didn't have the song... 

But you still didn't vote whicker after you cleared me. Even though you said it was down to me or whicker at the start of the day.

After clearing me, you went immediately went after touch rather than your next best read. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

But you still didn't vote whicker after you cleared me. Even though you said it was down to me or whicker at the start of the day.

After clearing me, you went immediately went after touch rather than your next best read. 

i told you then, i tell you now, i don't throw my votes around willy nilly.  I still could be persuaded to go whicker, but signs point to touch currently

So you told me "i hope you're scum or this is wrong" when i pushed you.

Now you said you "hope touch is civ" so we can win tonight 

You never pushed whicker, despite him apparently being your best read left after clearing me. 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

i told you then, i tell you now, i don't throw my votes around willy nilly.  I still could be persuaded to go whicker, but signs point to touch currently

but you never even pushed whicker, hardly mentioned him. 

you cleared me and immediately dropped your 2nd best read and started going after touch. 

Archived