Gronk Gives Up Beer!

Deadpulse

I don't think Gronkowski was alcoholising much during the season anyway. Party animal image and such, I think this team keeps these players on a shorter leash and I don't remember any reports about Gronk being out of his mind during the season when he was actually healthy and playing. Then again, I don't follow the tabloid press.

Beer-less Gronk?! That's preposterous! :P

Jokes aside, I'm happy to see him paying attention to his health and thinking about his longevity. It'd be a real shame to see such a dominant player, who really seems to enjoy the game, retire early due to injuries.

5 hours ago, atmer said:

I'm happy to see him paying attention to his health and thinking about his longevity. It'd be a real shame to see such a dominant player, who really seems to enjoy the game, retire early due to injuries.

This is the important part. He sees Brady playing at a high level at age 40 and is actually thinking about his long-term career and trying to improve his health any way he can to proglong it. No matter what sub you are in, you will hear the same thing about Gronk he is a HoFer IF he stays healthy and plays a long career. 

Archived