BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, MD4L said:

Tamarrion Terry returned to school for FSU. But I’ll support any Jeudy slander so he can drop to me.

It's not slander. I think Jeudy is easily the first guy off the board and I didnt account for the fact I think theres very possibly a trade that allows Jeudy to go top 5. I also think Chase Young is gonna get overdrafted. 

Just now, wwhickok said:

It's not slander. I think Jeudy is easily the first guy off the board and I didnt account for the fact I think theres very possibly a trade that allows Jeudy to go top 5. I also think Chase Young is gonna get overdrafted. 

I haven’t given much info on prospects I like but the spoiler is I love Jeudy.

So bring the press clippings on how he’s not that good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Dylan Moses was smart to return, he was injured significantly, he was probably looking at a late day 2 or day 3 selection as a result, despite talent. 

Moses would have snuck into the first if he was healthy enough to test

Just now, Counselor said:

Oh Marvin Wilson returning too takes the number 3 INT off my board 

Bummer. FSU definitely did themselves a huge favor getting those two back. Cam Akers is probably the top prospect for them this year.

Just now, wwhickok said:

Yes I do. Now I'm trying to kill his ability to get Jeudy. Cuba has enough damn talent. He doesnt need more 

Two picks in the top 15. Hopefully somebody is good when we’re on the board and we take them.

I could also go C/T and take the Oklahoma Center everyone gives me in mock draft.