BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, Jlash said:

Just so everyone knows, Frogs assumes all of the new owners we have in the league are the same and if he wants to trade, he'll contact you.

We nearly completed a trade for Max Unger. I’m not a ahole in reality so my conscious isn’t bothered here.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Petty? Maybe but that initial response definitely disinterested me from even bothering.

For the record i was inquiring about Van Noy and what his cost might be. Having said that, I am no longer interested in discussing it.

I don't think you did anything wrong.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Petty? Maybe but that initial response definitely disinterested me from even bothering.

For the record i was inquiring about Van Noy and what his cost might be. Having said that, I am no longer interested in discussing it.

Van Noy is untouchable to Frogs

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Not an issue saying I could’ve conducted the conversation in a better manner. I actually respect it bc it’s truth. Am not going to bring personal issues on here so hopefully we can turn the page on here.