BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, Counselor said:

@SirA1 is it because you don’t want to have to update the sheets? Or just because you don’t like it? What is it? If it’s the sheets I’m sure someone else can take it over. If it’s just to complain then I don’t know what to tell you.

All the trade talk is cluttering the thread. The thread we're supposed to be using to discuss BDL stuff....

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jlash said:

All the trade talk is cluttering the thread. The thread we're supposed to be using to discuss BDL stuff....

This is a sad and sort of ridiculous complaint.

I've seen SirA complain about how active the thread has been. Are you kidding me? Isnt that better than it being inactive? It's all good I can take a hint.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

This is a sad and sort of ridiculous complaint.

I've seen SirA complain about how active the thread has been. Are you kidding me? Isnt that better than it being inactive? It's all good I can take a hint.

I mean counselor and I just posted about trade stuff so it's not on any one person. He's just tired of it. He's had a long week, but it's hump day so we'll get through it.

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

I mean counselor and I just posted about trade stuff so it's not on any one person. He's just tired of it. He's had a long week, but it's hump day so we'll get through it.

And he didn’t approve my trade so it could be finalized :(

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

No one is forcing him to log onto FF and look at this thread. There isnt any rules about having to maintain a certain level of inactivity in this league or not being able to post about Trades.

Hey, here is an idea, want us to stop posting about trades? Make a post that changes the discussion in a positive way, give us something to talk about that will entertain our minds.

If you're not willing to do that well... the issue isnt us.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Hey, here is an idea, want us to stop posting about trades? Make a post that changes the discussion in a positive way, give us something to talk about that will entertain our minds.

Meh. That's no one's job either. We all get in bad moods from time to time.

Just now, Jlash said:

Meh. That's no one's job either. We all get in bad moods from time to time.

I didnt say it was his job. I suggested something more productive. I used to ***** in here all the time and I've gotten away from it because it's not productive and brings other ppl down.

I try to stay off here when I'm In a ****ty mood.

Maybe he should start doing the same thing because constantly complaining about ppl talking about Trades and complaining about how active the thread is, got old after the first time he did it.