The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

7 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Also, I need help from bcb or any other WF guys.....would Swag intentionally leave KOTN alive regardless of role? I've seen leniency from hosts before but I've never seen someone literally last 4 days without a single post or vote and not get modkilled. We're starting to get to the "numbers" stage of the game and he's just lingering.

think it's just me left from there

he doesn't really know a lot of people here so i'd venture with probably.  hes not the mod kill type unless you break a rule

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

What are your thoughts on touch?

died as an other, now is back alive

what kind of alignment do you think is likely?

someone said vanilla, but I have a hard time seeing him as something non threatening... ESPECIALLY since he has laid so low

I've been treating him as a vanilla honestly but he falls into the category of "other crap to worry about" in my book with KOTN as I've never seen the mafia have a revive power.

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

If you’re suggesting I’ve claimed godfather, you are wrong

im town

You've claimed Harry Potter and town alignment.

I'm suggesting your claim is disingenuous and you are more likely Voldemort (who has been listed in the nightly write-ups as a character) who is the godfather and cannot be killed until his Horcrux' are (based on the fact that you've survived a lynch and a dayhit). Nagini (who has also been listed in the nightly write ups) was the final Horcrux in Harry Potter. I'm suggesting that once we kill the character who is Nagini that you can be lynched. Through various means including process of elimination and the fact that he knew about a "real mafia" vs a "fictional character mafia" before it was possible I'm also suggesting that KSJ is Nagini. I'm also implying that the fact that Voldemort and Nagini have killed mafia shouldn't be accounted for as I believe there are two mafias.

Clear enough?

Orca- I've posted everything

Gopher- Civ

Hockey- Civ

based on their claim and role

Dome- Civ, based on his tone, posting content, and hijinks

Bcb- Civ lean, I believe he brought touch back to life (there is a reason I believe this)

Touch- Civ lean, again I believe Bcb brought him back from the dead, I have only seen people brought back become vanilla so that is where I am leaning with touch, Would scum ever have a revive type ability?

Tk3- Mafia faction, thoughts have been made pretty clear 

KSJ- Mafia faction, based on the fictional faction comment he made and his lack of posting 

NS- Independent until lynched

Kotn- unknown

Archived