The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I get not trusting me but if you actually read the write ups it’s obvious that squire was the town vig. 

If you read the write ups it obvious squire had some kind of ability to kill. That doesn’t mean town vig.

You’re up to something, I’m positive now. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I get not trusting me but if you actually read the write ups it’s obvious that squire was the town vig. 

Is it possible that you are reading too much into flavor?

If you actually played the early days and didn't hide you would KNOW that squire was a watcher. That is an undeniable fact.

I suppose if he ALSO had a single hit somewhere due to a role given to him by hockey or some other sort of 1 off bonus, that is one thing. But to outright claim he is the vig is categorically untrue

Just now, Tk3 said:

If you actually played the early days and didn't hide you would KNOW that squire was a watcher. That is an undeniable fact.

I suppose if he ALSO had a single hit somewhere due to a role given to him by hockey or some other sort of 1 off bonus, that is one thing. But to outright claim he is the vig is categorically untrue

I suppose he COULD have beat a JOAT also

But still... not the town vig

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I lynched 1 civ, 1 mafia, and 1 other (I was not a part of the KSJ lynch)

I hit 1 civ, 3 mafia

wtf more do you want from me? I'm literally responsible (fully or partly) for 5 scum deaths, and a 6th one tonight if you actually die

"kills another civ", come on

Yes, because who else could you kill?? 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

If you read the write ups it obvious squire had some kind of ability to kill. That doesn’t mean town vig.

You’re up to something, I’m positive now. 

What I’m up to is laughing hysterically because I’ll come back and you idiots will have the same terrible theories while tk3 continues to go through. 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

It wouldn’t be one off, he also tried to kill malf ......

On 1/19/2019 at 1:03 PM, SwAg said:

Another man, who was wearing a blood-red jersey, watched from the distance.

Man, I cannot believe it.  I cannot f*cking believe it.  NO ONE IS F*CKING LOYAL ANYMORE.  I CANNOT TRUST ANYONE!

The observer pulls out his gat and approached the house as well.

The first man entered the house, drawing a silverballer from his jacket pocket.  He made it through the living area when he heard the sound of running water.  The man slowly makes his way to the bathroom to find Malfatron in the shower.

The man fires three shots through the shower curtain, all of which strike Malfatron in the torso. 

Malfatron is dead.  He was Girls in Yoga Pants, SwAg’s Lust, Town-Aligned.

The man turns and makes his exit.  But turns to see an irate man standing behind him.

WHAT THE F*CK, MAN?  NONE Y’ALL LOYAL.  THIS F*CKING HO, SURE WASN’T LOYAL.  WHO DA F*CK ARE YOU?  I love you, by the way.

Puzzled, the man responds.

Names are for friends, so I do not need one.

The man then fires the remainder of his clip at the confronting individual, but his football-like reflexes spared him, and he fired back…but missed.

What happened next is uncertain, as it all happened so fast, but before the confronter knew it, the other man was gone.  He then approached Malfatron’s body and fired a few shots into her.

F*cking disloyal, b*tch.  GIVE THAT TO ODIN FOR ME, B*TCH.

@Tk3 so he pulls out a gun and fired shots into malfs dead body but wasn’t trying to kill him? 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It wouldn’t be one off, he also tried to kill malf ......

He watched malf and tried to kill him? I don’t believe you.

what if we’re looking at this all wrong. What if malf was supposed to turn up civ.... swag wrote it up wrong and gave his true alignment, and by switching it back to civ lolcleared malf and his actions? We lynched amac partially on the idea malf was protecting him.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

@Tk3 so he pulls out a gun and fired shots into malfs dead body but wasn’t trying to kill him? 

You can’t kill a dead body, so technically no.

Plus are ways to kill someone other than being a vig. Free yooo miiiiiiiind.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Honestly, idk. I'm not omnipotent

What I do know is that squire's role makes sense as a watcher, and if he is some sort of hybrid, then it still isn't the vig

We are getting lost in the weeds here. The point is, nothing about squire makes me not the vig lol

Archived