The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

Just now, bcb1213 said:

well, now i'm confused...lol

Eh, I might as well come out as my gifts have "failed" the last couple days.

I'm Jeff Bezos, Swag's Entrepreneurial Spirit. I can send people amazon packages each night which will "benefit" them in some way. If they're returned I get the gift.

N1 I sent to Orca which he accepted. I don't know what his benefit was.
N2 I sent to you which you declined. The benefit was a day hit which I used yesterday.
N3 I sent to Sanchez which was declined. The benefit was a double vote.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:48 PM, SwAg said:

Player List:

1.  Dome

4.  KOTN-93

5.  gopherwrestler

7.  The Orca

9.  bcb1213

10.  Touch:  SwAg, God of Mafia, Independent-Aligned.

12.  MD4L

15.  kingseanjohn

17.  tk3

18.  NS922

20.  Hockey

Players left....

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Nothing that anyone is posting pushes me off of the fact that tk3 is a godfather role and ns is an other with a wincon. That said I'm not trying to get so tunneled that I'm lost after a vote.

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

the fact that ... ns is an other with a wincon

That's not a fact.

31 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

@bcb1213 have you read up/made any further opinions about the remaining players? You've been surprisingly absent of opinion for how active you've been. hell even MD4L who has been pretty inactive to me except to defend himself has had some opinion on people.

well, i'm basing a lot of my opinions on my belief there's a potter faction and the fall out from yesterday's lynch

it seems tk3 was rather perturbed at first that he was lynched.  It would seem to me that maybe he wasn't aware that he would survive a lynch or didn't understand the circumstances.

my original thought was that the faction was tk3, orca and md4l.  It made sense to me that they jumped off their other lynches late to save md4l and took out tk3 which in the end wouldn't look bad for them.  It would also explain his night phase reaction and subsequent shutting up which reads like someone told him to(to be fair that could have been swag as well)

So, Swag actually does listen to rap but i figured i'd throw it out there to see how Orca would react and to be honest, it hasn't been pretty and then his only reaction after my lynch of him is saying i'm not read up while using that as his basis for lynching me

other players

Dome-  I don't like the last minute day one switch and post deadline switch.  Generally low key playing which i think of scum often

Gopher-  I have no idea.  I read the hint he dropped, still don't get who that is but I feel a lot of us are overly dependant on characters as to try to figure out who is scum or town.

NOTN-  inactive, null read

Touch-  The risen Swag.  It is interesting that his resurrection and NS switch to the devil happened on the same phase basically.  Could be some kind of duo

md4l-  mainly been on the defense.  TK3 voting him has me conflicted on my above posts

hockey-  gift giver, likely town

tk3- not town, can't do anything about it

i feel like i'm missing someone

If Tk3 can't be killed until his faction is (That is BS imo and haven't seen it before), then I'd say we vote KSJ or Kotn possibly. Both have been absent and I really don't like Kotn ghosting for 2 or 3 days. Not sure when his last post was. I'm guessing if Tk3 can't be killed, he would have been smart enough to tell him to lie low. And KSJ is playing his usual SC game. If he was town he would have contributed more by now from my experience (not a lot more but more)

I still personally want to lynch Tk3 (I so want to be right about him), but NS and MD4L is another dynamic that is sketchy. NS called for Malf D1 and he ended up dead, but hasn't stated a name that he wants until today right. Based on his latest claim I'd lean to him being town due to the character, so MD4L would be a lynch that makes sense to clear things up. Lots of options imo.

Archived