The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Eh, I might as well come out as my gifts have "failed" the last couple days.

I'm Jeff Bezos, Swag's Entrepreneurial Spirit. I can send people amazon packages each night which will "benefit" them in some way. If they're returned I get the gift.

N1 I sent to Orca which he accepted. I don't know what his benefit was.
N2 I sent to you which you declined. The benefit was a day hit which I used yesterday.
N3 I sent to Sanchez which was declined. The benefit was a double vote.

Security camera

11 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Bcb: Orca, Tk3, and I are not together. 

Maybe the first two are but I’m pretty sure they tried voting each other at one point.

Are votes the only thing you have pointing to them not being together?

and how do you know you’re not together? Isn’t this the 2nd time you’ve mentioned this or am I misremembering?

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Are votes the only thing you have pointing to them not being together?

and how do you know you’re not together? Isn’t this the 2nd time you’ve mentioned this or am I misremembering?

Unless I reread the material, yes. I distinctly recall bcb voting orca and Tk3 saying it was “tempting”

I don’t know anything about those two, but Tk3 was willing to go NS992. Seems like he’ll vote a range of players (myself included)

Just now, MD4L said:

Unless I reread the material, yes. I distinctly recall bcb voting orca and Tk3 saying it was “tempting”

Ehhh. That doesn’t do anything for me at all. People talk like that all the time. If orca was your scummate, wouldn’t you be tempted to lynch him too? xD

It’s all WIFOM.

Me and matts literally agreed to fight and try to get the other lynched on D1 when we were scum together. We were all over each other and we won, partly because of that.

Oddly enough, orca was the only player who saw through it and knew it was fake, so we lynched him N1 

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I don’t know anything about those two, but Tk3 was willing to go NS992. Seems like he’ll vote a range of players (myself included)

I’m willing to vote a wide range right now too... but that’s because I’ve been really inactive.

It is weird tk3 doesn’t seem to have a stronger read.

Just now, Dome said:

Ehhh. That doesn’t do anything for me at all. People talk like that all the time. If orca was your scummate, wouldn’t you be tempted to lynch him too? xD

It’s all WIFOM.

Me and matts literally agreed to fight and try to get the other lynched on D1 when we were scum together. We were all over each other and we won, partly because of that.

Oddly enough, orca was the only player who saw through it and knew it was fake, so we lynched him N1 

I like the idea, rarely see it acted out. Are you insinuating someone is lying in mafia game, I’ve never seen it!?!?

But seriously, I think Tk3 is a little too comfortable/confident for an outed scum.

18 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Also, dude posts his role and red letters himself and we ignore it?

NS is a good lynch

MD4L is a good lynch

The Orca is a good lynch

Hockey is a good lynch

On 1/21/2019 at 8:28 PM, Tk3 said:

I stand by a The Orca lynch

N1 he voted to protect Amac.

N2 he tunneled very hard in order to avoid voting for Amac or Ted. I know there is still a question of whether there is some janitorial efforts in play, but the fact is, I believe he is overplaying the tunneling civ meta game in order to avoid voting for alternatives

On 1/21/2019 at 10:08 AM, Tk3 said:

The Orca tried desperately hard to save both Amac and Ted

Get out of here, scum

I don’t know, this isn’t the most convincing play if they are indeed aligned together. I think Tk3 would legitimately vote orca.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I like the idea, rarely see it acted out.

Orca is the one who gave me the idea tbh

he’d be one to act it out.

im gonna have to go back and reread their argument now, which is like 3/4th the thread

13 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Orca 

13 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Don't tempt me

13 hours ago, NS922 said:

Why are you voting for him? I agree with his votes. He's been consistent with them. His role checks out, after I doubted it at first.

This guy is really hoping someone else gains traction in the voting.

13 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Bro I have zero votes lol.

All consecutive posts

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s all WIFOM.

That's just cold >:(

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Orca is the one who gave me the idea tbh

he’d be one to act it out.

im gonna have to go back and reread their argument now, which is like 3/4th the thread

I’m not totally opposed to Orca. However, I think NS992 is a greater threat to town (and we get some quality info about him if he dies)

Tk3 is outed scum so he’s in another stratosphere in terms of alignment.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I think Tk3 would legitimately vote orca.

Doesn’t matter. Scum votes scum all the time. Especially these two, they would. Again it’s WIFOM.

It’s just not a strong read that I’m not gonna put any stock into trying to determine their connection or lack of connection. 

Got anything else?

Archived