The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

Just now, Dome said:

That’s literally what I asked you. What part about my game isn’t lose and crazy? You said that’s my scum game, but don’t think I’m scum?

I honestly do question you. I haven’t voted you yet because all I have is my meta. Out of my head I remember you being scum, The time you got me to claim what I was and claimed the same thing as me and fought it out to the end and ended up with me getting saved. 

It honestly stuck in my head. Outside of that, you seem to just be a little more uptight while your civ. You kinda have that orca scum vibe where you’re willing to try anything. 

I’m not saying you are mafia, i just have a weird feeling about you, because of previous games.... my meta. 

I’ll repeat Tk3 isn’t completely impossible to kill or else he wouldn’t have hammered the vote. Town stil has to find the possible kill that will be transferred, still has to find the recruiter, etc.....

and you voted off an independent. Seems like a recipe for a loss.

Just now, The Orca said:

I called you scum D1 cause I had a read on you...you even claimed Other now, you are a threat to town...end of story

The threats to the town are the recruiter and mafia. The other can win with town and has happened on multiple occasions. You bring silly accusations and heap them endlessly which was infuriating enough to go on about ranting.

Continue throwing **** on the wall until something sticks doesn’t make you a respectable or a quality player. It just aggravates and makes people not want to play. And it’s been persistent since the first day phase.

Anyway, I have my doubts town can win this game bc I was not a threat that town could win with. A killer remains, presumably the recruiter will bring upon a new target. More than likely this game will be scum and scum battling it out. Town voted off the killer so that’s the best bet provided it isn’t transferable. The final point is common in SwAg’s game.

Archived