Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

18 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

But shouldn’t lynch you? 

Feel free to string me up.  

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I still didn’t get anything.  **** all of you.

A crazy lady screaming about a Shadow Government doesn't deserve fresh homemade cookies.  Maybe if you behave you can get some tonight.  

Orca- civ, Bigfoot Bobbi-Jo

Swag- Visited N1, woman talks about shadow government (confirmed), probably civ

Touch- Visited N2, diving into woods (confirmed), probably civ

Pickle- handing out cookies that were classified as "very classy stuff" (My quotations), though I don't think Dome would make it that obvious and I think it's purely flavor

Tk3- claimed fruit vendor with no confirmation, survived N1 lynch and then has gone MIA

James-

Woz-

Naz-

Last night when I got back, some dude with a shaved head and tats top to bottom was banging on my door saying "I want to introduce myself, I've changed" I didn't let him in.

I believe all the dead people are civ so far based on their name, DUI, Banjoin', and Prankster. Can not confirm until we see different though

I've also convinced myself that tk3 is Mafia.  Then, if he is not, I'm going axe crazy on Naz and Woz.  

If the game isn't over after that, then I don't even know where to begin with the rest of you.  Probably James, Touch, Orca, Pickle.

I don't know anything about James.  I only trust him to be around and reassure me that I'm not crazy when people start filling up goblets, and bring joy to my heart when he dismisses it all as gish galloping.

Touch seems Civ just by the interactions, even if I disagree with some of the insinuations, but upon reflection, I think that is pretty standard in the previous games we've played.

Orca seems to be the gatekeeper of information right meow.

Pickle either adopted a completely new, brazen, even reckless Mafia style, or he's Town.

Might switch the last two just to get rid of the other gift giver as a precaution.

If Pickle is Mafia, I'm going to faceplant this game so hard.

Archived