TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

17 minutes ago, Phire said:

Forgot about SiLo. Dude was a solid member here.

Yeah remember all the cool sigs and funny artwork he did? Like he made me a Sparkles sig with cats all over him lol. and also a had a Nickelback sig with Nick Foles and Chip Kelly and Sparkles heads on there bodies lol. 

Edited by Bednarik60

Is Celek the GOAT of photobombing touchdown dances lol? I was watching some highlights today, and he is some how always in the touch down dance doing something silly. 

This is one of my fave, he never moved faster in his life, goes to a dead sprint to Desean,  then stops on a dime then just bros out. 

desean-jackson-cousin-terio-dance.gif?w=

Edited by Bednarik60

20 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

damn tough one. I would say jason he worked harder for his punt catch. 

This is so tough, i been thinking about this all day. 

Jason , you get relationship experience, maturity , leadership in a relationship and a lot of man. I feel like he would be more consistent day to day and over the long term of us being married, thicker/manlier build, work out freak so hes always going to have you in the gym looking good, already financially set but has that blue collar mentality so hes still down for Waffle House and a movie on the couch together any night. 

Fletcher Cox ,  you get a little more youth so you can experience some new things together(where Jason already has) so potential for things to be more special, hes exciting and cool (example:drag racing) type of guy to keep new things coming into the relationship, taller, good relationship with mom and dad who are still married so he has a great role model in his dad on how to treat you. 

Edited by Bednarik60

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

This is so tough, i been thinking about this all day. 

Jason , you get relationship experience, maturity , leadership in a relationship and a lot of man. I feel like he would be more consistent day to day and over the long term of us being married, thicker/manlier build, work out freak so hes always going to have you in the gym looking good, already financially set but has that blue collar mentality so hes still down for Waffle House and a movie on the couch together any night. 

Fletcher Cox ,  you get a little more youth so you can experience some new things together(where Jason already has) so potential for things to be more special, hes exciting and cool (example:drag racing) type of guy to keep new things coming into the relationship, taller, good relationship with mom and dad who are still married so he has a great role model in his dad on how to treat you. 

yeah but with fletch and his drag racing you will be wondering if he comes home most nights. Where as JP is already on the couch watching game of thrones with you.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

yeah but with fletch and his drag racing you will be wondering if he comes home most nights. Where as JP is already on the couch watching game of thrones with you.

Yeah its a very good point. Also he rubs me as the type of guy who would be overly loyal to boys and even tho he wouldn't cheat on you, he would be out late making you worried sick. 

Where as Jason, would always be home, probably cooking a healthy meal, enjoying some cucumber water over a few episodes of Game of Thrones, getting ready for his next work out. 

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

yeah jason is the security choice and being damn near 30 I think I go with that.

Yeah i agree, and being 30, going on 31 this fall, i just need security. 

I feel like Jason would be down to start a garden for our family, raise animals , wake up early enough to make brunch with friends, go to Ikea and Costco on the weekends. 

Where as Fletch would just be out in the garage wrenching on cars with his boys, sometimes till 2 in the morning on race week. He would tell you he was going to make Ikea and Costco with you, but he will always have transmission or radiator problems or something that will require the boys to come over.