TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

yeah first time in like over 50 years the person nevada selected didnt win the election. 

Really? weird stat. 

Really surprised you guys voted for her. Figured it to be a little more conservative then that. While im not Hilary fan, cool to see a state embrace both sides at least. 

Example in Oregon and Washington, its impossible to become governor if your conservative, wont ever happen, so bad no one even tries. 

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

Really? weird stat. 

Really surprised you guys voted for her. Figured it to be a little more conservative then that. While im not Hilary fan, cool to see a state embrace both sides at least. 

Example in Oregon and Washington, its impossible to become governor if your conservative, wont ever happen, so bad no one even tries. 

Well nevada is pretty much one large metropolitan and everything else is rural. So kind of a perfect balance of both sides. 

I live in a nice neighbor , its not posh but its upper middle class to upper class, my dads lived over here for a minute and recently i moved in, thinking "wow this is going to be so nice!" But these liberal losers running the City of Vancouver,  built  and opened this affordable housing apartments near my apartments , for poor people, immigrants,  people on government programs, single moms,  people on disability etc.. and suddenly in my neighborhood,  crime rates go up over night the minute they move those people in that building. Like car and home invasions are up through the roof, prostitution is through the roof,  theft at local stores is through the roof, violent crimes are up, and in general there just way more seedy and F%&* up people out especially at night, police are always rushing to a gun fight or a knife fight or domestic violence or some one getting jumped. 

Its all coming from this one state run apartment complex. You talk to the cops and they all know it, and they can't do anything cause they will be "singling out" or "profiling" . This morning i was just talking to a cop at Starbucks  in line and before i even mentioned it, he went on this rant about that Apartment complex. Its so f&$%$ up! 

Just had it with this type of thinking. Sick of the dumb trashy people in society who live and breath off the government destroy neighborhoods and breed out of control. its disgusting. And then they are protected by liberals. its insane. 

Edited by Bednarik60

3 minutes ago, Phire said:

Yeah we don't even have to get inspections on our cars here.

This what i heard! So guys are going and registering 800-1400 HP cars with straight pipes( no catalytic  converter, resonator, muffler or anything)  massive turbos, giant waistegates(the thing that elevates pressure from the turbo into the atmosphere), crazy tunes. Its like the wild west there right now for cars. 

In Oregon and Washington they go nuts over the inspections and exhaust systems. 

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

This what i heard! So guys are going and registering 800-1400 HP cars with straight pipes( no catalytic  converter, resonator, muffler or anything)  massive turbos, giant waistegates(the thing that elevates pressure from the turbo into the atmosphere), crazy tunes. Its like the wild west there right now for cars. 

In Oregon and Washington they go nuts over the inspections and exhaust systems. 

damn they dont even do smog in florida? How crappy is the air quality there?

6 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Smog in Florida? Unheard of. I think Smog is only a problem on the West Coast. Florida has great air quality.

nonattainment-areas.png

The one thing nobody talks about with air pollution is that air pollution is pretty much a California problem. Look up any map on the EPA website.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Dude nothing at all.

From my understanding, the DMV will just make sure the model of the car your registering is correct, they literally go outside with you and see the model and make and go inside,  that is it, no touching or opening of anything. 

Air quality? hahahaha maybe not so bad, its basically a jungle down there, with as much vegetation as they have, im sure that helps.. Also there are no mountains or hills , so no valleys, nothing gets trapped like LA or Vegas or Portland(thats whats making this smoke thing so much worst) . Good question tho. 

Edited by Bednarik60