Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

There is a point to some of this that you may never fully understand swag.  I'm not gonna reveal all but there is merit to what I'm seeing (Not what your thinking)

I’m sure you think there is a point.  I’m also sure there is a method of achieving the same point without randomly making **** up every game, and making me roll back through a half-dozen old game threads to show it’s demonstrably false.

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You can spare me the technical deconstructive logic argument.  

Oh yeah, I didn’t say you were mafia dood!  As I demonstrably lie about your meta and hold it out as inconsistent with your play in this game that has only two alignments.  I’m saying you act differently as a Civ, which is reinforced by my answer to your second question.  But bro, i definitely didn’t say you were Mafia!  I’m relying upon infer nice so I can make this exact post!

Ls

You are demonstrably lying every time you say that I am. I have not called you mafia this game. You can make **** up all you want and spin it into a bull**** lie...but you dont understand the core concept of what is going on. All I am pointing out is the only time I've seen you calm when voted is when you have been a civ. End statement. You go crazy this game and I point out to the newbies that is not how you should react. End statement. What you want to read into it is your own craziness

I’m really not though.  The inference is beyond transparent.  And I point out it is stupid because it is.  You isolate a single instance that is contrary to a mountain of evidence across several other games and attempt to extract some type of meta value.  That is dreadful logic.  Then you do this ridiculous argument of: oh ho ho!  Buddy boy!  Did I say you were Mafia!  Nope!  I’m hedging with inferences!  See!  Didn’t I say that Mafia do that earlier?  Oops.

Also, you definitely misinterpreted what I said.  I don’t know if intentional, but I feel like it has to be since I was pretty clearly referencing your “answers” to my questions.

I should just start including citations and incorporation clauses so you have no excuse for the misinterpretations, even if I think the posts are facially clear.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m really not though.  The inference is beyond transparent.  And I point out it is stupid because it is.  You isolate a single instance that is contrary to a mountain of evidence across several other games and attempt to extract some type of meta value.  That is dreadful logic.  Then you do this ridiculous argument of: oh ho ho!  Buddy boy!  Did I say you were Mafia!  Nope!  I’m hedging with inferences!  See!  Didn’t I say that Mafia do that earlier?  Oops.

No one is hedging, I'm teaching. You just make **** up and pawn it off as truth buried in a multitude of large words and hope people take what little they understand as truth. Anyone can agree with that about you. At some point you need to realize not everyone plays the game like you. This is my last post on the matter. I'm sure you will try and spin this to make yourself look good with some more big words xD

Also, talk about misrepresenting...you have done that since the beginning lol

Yeah, guys, when I start wrecking people in arguments, they retreat to calling me the big word guy, who is a bully.

I’ve literally made nothing up this game.  There is nothing for me to make up.  The one thing that Pickle fact checked was ******* true.  And I already announced I would make a post demonstrating the rest to be true, and your response was akin to “ehhh, is it going to be long?  If so, plzno.”

Archived