Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

4 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Seriously though, pretty fun.   My inexperience did me? and Orca in at the end.   If I had put the hit out on @MWil23 last night, we wouldve won.

@TheKillerNacho, I wasnt just trying to lay low.   The combination of lack of time and not knowing what to really say was my issue.   90% of the game was finger pointing....and I was still trying to learn the ins and outs and didnt always get to back and read everything.

Id be interested in playing again in the future.    I have a better understanding of how everything works now.

Didn't suspect so but you were a liability either way. If you weren't new I would've advocated for your lynch sooner merely because you weren't posting enough for me to get a read. Ultimately I wasn't going to lynch you on a misslynch and lose day cause there was decent reason to think Ted or Orca... but a mafia lurker is a dangerous thing and town lurker simply cannot be trusted.

I hope you do play again, I wasn't trying to be an a-hole. Was just trying to get you to interact more so I could get some sort of read on you.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Didn't suspect so but you were a liability either way. If you weren't new I would've advocated for your lynch sooner merely because you weren't posting enough for me to get a read. Ultimately I wasn't going to lynch you on a misslynch and lose day cause there was decent reason to think Ted or Orca... but a mafia lurker is a dangerous thing and town lurker simply cannot be trusted.

I hope you do play again, I wasn't trying to be an a-hole. Was just trying to get you to interact more so I could get some sort of read on you.

I was as well xD

On 2/11/2019 at 9:27 PM, Dome said:

Signups: 

@Mega Ron

@FourThreeMafia

@TheKillerNacho

@Counselor - Hit N2 - Vanilla Townie

@MWil23

@BringinDaPain - Lynched D2 - Vanilla Townie

@TedLavie - Lynched D3 - Vanilla Townie

@SwAg - Lynched D1 - The Backup

@The Orca

@Pickle Rick - Hit D1 - Vanilla Townie

@FourThreeMafia

@TheKillerNacho

@Counselor

@MWil23

@BringinDaPain

in a couple weeks when I’ve won the biggest loser and the amazing race I’ll get a newbie game up 

with some more fancy pants roles 

Archived