Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

This far into the game I had to put myself as The Jailer.

Mega wouldn’t swear on Baker and lie. You and FourThree are Mafia.

@TheKillerNacho and @Mega Ron its tonight or we lose.

Im town bro, but sure, why not.....your logic hasnt been wrong yet.  

tenor.gif?itemid=3829050

Would it help if I swore on Bakers arm?   Ill happily do it.  For anything....

I swear on Bakers throwing arm that Scarlett Johanssen offered to leave her husband for me. 

Feel better?

I'll even swear on Ben's arm.    

But go with what you know.

Im split between Orca and MegaRon.    Orca was who was going to change my vote to last round, but its close.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Yeah 💯 my fault. The Orca. 

Who should I lock up...All these options 😆 

If The Orca is the Mafia, we're in an auto-win situation. Just lock up FourThreeMafia. If someone dies the following night, then Mega Ron is confirmed mafia. If no one dies, we lynch FourThreeMafia. Even if he's not mafia (and Mega Ron either no killed or attempted to kill FourThreeMafia to frame him), you can then jail Mega Ron, and no one will die - and we can lynch  him the following day.

In short, we literally are in an autowin situation if we lynch correctly today (66% chance to win).

Your role is incredibly powerful, in short.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3829050

I swear on Bakers throwing arm that Scarlett Johanssen offered to leave her husband for me. 

Feel better?

Im split between Orca and MegaRon.    Orca was who was going to change my vote to last round, but its close.

You do realize, from your perspective, both Orca and MegaRon are confirmed mafia, yes?

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3829050

Feel better?

I’m a Browns fan. Why would you assume I am rational?

Maybe you are Town but Orca isn’t. I’d wager you’re the quiet Don and report came up town. Mega is British so I don’t trust him completely either.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If The Orca is the Mafia, we're in an auto-win situation. Just lock up FourThreeMafia. If someone dies the following night, then Mega Ron is confirmed mafia. If no one dies, we lynch FourThreeMafia. Even if he's not mafia (and Mega Ron either no killed or attempted to kill FourThreeMafia to frame him), you can then jail Mega Ron, and no one will die - and we can lynch  him the following day.

In short, we literally are in an autowin situation if we lynch correctly today (66% chance to win).

Your role is incredibly powerful, in short.

@MWil23just make sure you make it public knowledge who you are locking up. If someone dies, we need to know that the person you locked up was clear (confirming t he final mafia)

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@MWil23just make sure you make it public knowledge who you are locking up. If someone dies, we need to know that the person you locked up was clear (confirming t he final mafia)

Confirmed FourThree is locked up. I already PMd @Dome. I’m all in on Orca tonight. If Mega is the guy then one of us dies tonight but so does he tomorrow.

Archived